• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I thought this might fit here, in celebration of October!

    Fallout: New Vegas | I thought this might fit here, in celebration of October!


    I thought this might fit here, in celebration of October!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Mojave Stranding

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    First time using the Bozar and I’m quite satisfied.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    To Be Continued

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    When you fuse the OWB Toaster with an Incinerator (Z-43 Hazard Immolation Device)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Never used this before and was doing a little testing on the fiends. Sorry for any weird camera movement, not used to KB&M.

    The test was a success.

    submitted by /u/TheCheezFace
    [link] [comments]

    always wanted to know what was over here... they really could’ve done so much with this area man its actually unreal how far this unfinished terrain is. it’s such a shame��

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Finally got all the achievements

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    New to the game, need tips on killing the tougher monsters

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    hello everyone, i am relatively new to the game, at a level 9. I have trouble with the Giant Radscorpions and Deathclaws, are there any early game weapons that would help me defeat these? if not, what weapons should i acquire in order to kill them?

    submitted by /u/GarfieldConoisseur38
    [link] [comments]

    Help, can I reenter the Hidden Valley bunker peacefully again?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I found the Hidden Valley bunker where I started the "Still in the Dark" quest and ended up siding with Dobson and being ambushed by the Brotherhood of Steel. I was wondering if I can with better reputation enter the Bunker peacefully again and doing the sidequests with the Brotherhood-npcs there.

    submitted by /u/LordBiggusniggus
    [link] [comments]

    I have begun my challenge to track down every crow/raven in the Mojave. Here’s the ones I found in Goodsprings

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Game crashing

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Game crashing

    Hello, I recantly want back to Fallout: New Vegas. I downloaded some basic mods as usual and foud out the game crashes every 3-5 minuts. FNV was highly unsable before but it only crashed from time to time when entering/leaving a location. Does any one know why this can happen? (I also didn't change any hardware in my computer). I would appreciate all the help.

    all of my mods

    submitted by /u/MHusarz
    [link] [comments]

    Chinese Training Manual

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I just started playing the game and I am wondering if I should loot this for the permanent sneak boost. I was thinking to maybe wait to loot it until my sneak is a higher level and it will be harder to level up. Let me know your guys thoughts.

    submitted by /u/purplesippin
    [link] [comments]

    And time to end best dlc

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Fallout New Vegas 2 in 2020? | Part 1

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    First playthrough mods

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm about to play New vegas for the first time and I decided to install some mods to make them game look better, so mainly graphical mods, as I have a decent computer. I also decide to install some small adjustment mods, but there are some I have doubts about. Should I use NV Interiors, Freeside Open, Strip Open and Living Desert or do those change the game too much? Also does WMX make the game unbalanced? I'd like to experience the og New Vegas but better

    Edit: thanks for the answers, really helped me take decisions about which mods to use

    submitted by /u/SamueleLeone
    [link] [comments]

    Poll: Vanilla ED-E or Lonesome Road ED-E?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Out of a matter of curiosity; which ED-E is liked more?

    I personally prefer Divide ED-E. Don't get me wrong, Vanilla ED-E is a sweetheart, but Divide ED-E has SO much more personality to him!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/EmotionalCourier
    [link] [comments]

    Aliens don't drop alien blaster???

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Yeah, I have the Wild Wasteland perk and everything but when I approach the aliens, none of them actually have the Alien Blaster or the Gauss Cannon, which is supposed to replace the Blaster.

    This blows.

    submitted by /u/ProudKingbooker
    [link] [comments]

    The graphics in the newly confirmed FNV 2 look fantastic!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Johnny Preston - Running Bear , Honest Hearts vibes

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment