• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Time to cash out

    Fallout: New Vegas | Time to cash out


    Time to cash out

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Been replaying FNV and decided to upgrade my trusty canteen while I play

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    This Legion/BoS outcome is only obtainable when if you go in and kill everyone in Hidden Valley yourself and NOT activating the self destruction.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Decided to bring a little New Vegas into the world of motorsport. Behold, the brand new Sunset Sarsaparilla Porsche! (Work-in-progress, suggestions for details are welcome!)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Ulysses.jpg

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Did a bunch of things kinda out of order this time and saw a new (to me) bit of dialogue from Benny. Does he have any other ones of note?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    What Creature Gives You The Chills?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    In Fallout: New Vegas what creature gives you the most chills? Mine is the Cazadores...

    submitted by /u/not_-unavailable
    [link] [comments]

    (Audio) a new audio ad i made of Salisbury steak. simple but fun to make. image found on google

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Which shotgun should I use?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I'm stuck between the Lever action shotgun (with Cowboy Perk) and Hunting Shotgun. I have WMX meaning I can use Dinner Bell with all of the hunting Shotgun mods.

    I have cowboy perk, shotgun surgeon, and will get And Stay Back when I next level up.

    EDIT: I am not using the Riot Shotgun or any other shotgun apart from the ones I mentioned, because the two I mentioned fit character better.

    submitted by /u/Sivboi
    [link] [comments]

    I love doing this.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Any modding experts able to help me install an ENB?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I have been trying to install an ENB- any ENB- for the last week. No luck. I've followed two different ENB's install instructions to the letter and I can't get New Vegas to launch at all once the program is started.

    I've tried following the install instructions for both Enhanced Shaders ENB and Rudy ENB.

    The original link for the ENB base seems to be broken, but a redditor pointed me in the direction of this page to get the newest ENB base: http://enbdev.com/download_mod_falloutnv.htm

    The only complication I can imagine is that I'm using Fallout 4GB because many mods require it. Enhanced Shaders ENB said that allocating MORE ram to the program actually REDUCES performance? That sounds like nonsense. But regardless, some of the mods I have require Fallout 4GB so I want to at least try running the game and seeing if my computer can handle the performance hit.

    My modlist is here: https://i.imgur.com/3HrhgYF.png it works fine without ENB's so I doubt this is part of the problem. But what do I know?

    Running the steam version of the game on Windows 10. Any help would be so appreciated. I'm not smart enough for this shit!!

    submitted by /u/winterdrake_
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to come back to FNV after I lost all my 800 hours of progress, had a much needed break. Watch out Mojave, this courier came back from retirement, and its time to "begin again".

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I'd decided to just run past all of the night stalkers in old world blues...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    My Mobster Character

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Tehee :D

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Hey remember when you would get lost

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Remember before you knew the game and would kinda get lost not knowing any of your surroundings remember when you hadn't done all the main side quests remember when you got a certain follower for the first time remember remember your first time on the strip or your first time talking to a main faction leader remember when hearing "patrolling the Mojave makes you wish for a nuclear winter" didn't make you want to fucking kill yourself do you remember?

    submitted by /u/big-bruh-moment-2000
    [link] [comments]

    Mouths not moving

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Does anybody have any idea what would cause character's mouths to not move when they're speaking? Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

    I'm using:

    • FNV 4GB Patch
    • xNVSE
    • Tick Fix
    • Heap Replacement
    • NVAC
    • JohnnyGuitar
    • Ogg Vorbis Libraries
    • JSawyer Ultimate Edition
    • YUP
    • Unofficial Patch Plus.
    submitted by /u/drguildo
    [link] [comments]

    If the Mojave was real, and you had to live in the bounds of the map, which area would pick and why?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    good mods to get?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    getting a pc soon and plan to play fnv. what are essential mods to fix many of the games bugs and improve the overall quality of the game (gameplay mechanics and visuals wise)? nothing too over the top, as i still want to preserve the feel and overall look of the game.

    submitted by /u/swallowerofmanypoops
    [link] [comments]

    That winding path between Jacobstown and Red Rock Canyon...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I never see anyone talk about it, it's so relaxing to roll through there with high powered weapons and companions and stomp out cazadors. It's a very pretty sliver of the map that rarely gets mentioned, seems so removed from the rest of the game, similar vibe to Zion I guess.

    submitted by /u/_n64cube_
    [link] [comments]

    Modding/Console Spam Help

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment