• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Old World Blues

    Fallout: New Vegas | Old World Blues


    Old World Blues

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    My NCR flag came in

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Now is not the time Malcolm! I'm trying to deal with the Powder Gangers!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    It's taken me nine years to finally begin my first playthrough but the wait was totally worth it!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Found in Bloodborne cave, behind a 100 lockpick gate. Your welcome

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Saw a few people post their NCR flags and thought I’d hop on the bandwagon, mine shipped on Saturday

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Born to walk alone, just reached the end of my road.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Replaying Honest Hearts, and I noticed something (Spoilers)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Randall Clark's log entry mentions that the original children whose descendants would be the Sorrows came from a place called "The School" in an unknown location, and I think I might have realized something: what if "The School" was the X-8 Facility at Big MT, and "The Principal" is none other than DOCTOR PRINCIPAL BOROUS? It'd make sense that no one could figure out where they came from, because the Big Empty is a research facility out in the middle of nowhere?

    Sure, it's tinfoil, but it's my tinfoil damn it!

    submitted by /u/RoninMacbeth
    [link] [comments]

    Jed Masterson is about to lose it

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I'm about to come back to this game after 7 years. What mods should I pick up? It's really hard to choose.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Hello, community of my favorite fallout game. I'd love to know what mods should I get (and if they're compatible with eachother). I'm really looking for visuals and mods that expand upon the base game (like perks and weapons). I'm going to play through the whole game, dlcs included. Thanks for your tips!

    submitted by /u/OnyxDeath369
    [link] [comments]

    NCR ranger drawing I made

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Ironic

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Was laughing because I swore Mr New Vegas said masturbation was running rampant in Freeside, and then Boone decided to make me laugh even harder.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    It was late at night and this scared the shit out of me.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    What happens if you kill Caesar before Vulpes grants you forgiveness?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I don't want to spend an entire playthrough figuring out, but I am curious as to how things would play out from then on. Can you even get to Caesar before Vulpes forgives you? I've never tried.

    submitted by /u/Pro__Falcon
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the deal with Deputy Beagle? I gave Primm Slim the job and he got his panties all up in a bunch.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    I debated bringing in the NCR and i even got them to bring in troops but i figured i didnt like the idea of the Nash family paying NCR taxes (love them). What would Beagle have done if i gave NCR the job?

    submitted by /u/tanagran_triton
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get FNV to work on Windows 10?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I wasn't able to open FNV via Steam. Is there any way, mod or not, to open it up? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/bayless210
    [link] [comments]

    [FNV] Where does FNVLODGEN save the lod files it creates?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Who was Joshua Graham as the legate? What was his role and personality.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Was he as religious during his rain as a legate? Nothing I've seen shows this demented individual they describe him as.

    submitted by /u/SuddenSkitzo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment