• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | About to check out this weird Drive-In, wish me luck.

    Fallout: New Vegas | About to check out this weird Drive-In, wish me luck.


    About to check out this weird Drive-In, wish me luck.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    You get what you deserve!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Damn, they look like the Kasadors' ancestors. Prepare the antitode fellow couriers, it's all coming together... Xpost from r/pics.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    What the hell !?!?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    I need to rant about FNV being on Game Pass for a second.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    So I own the ultimate edition of FNV and I bought game pass earlier this week. But since FNV is on game pass, I don't get to use any of my DLCs because it thinks I'm playing the game through game pass. It's so stupid. It should be able to realize I'm using the disc.

    submitted by /u/Bipplet
    [link] [comments]

    Found a new combat style !

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Sic Semper Tyrannis, asshole.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I friend of mine says he hate new vegas , what should i do to him?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Attention Students: Today the Cafeteria will be serving.....

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    NOTHING! BECAUSE I DIDNT BUILD ONE!

    submitted by /u/Gingersnap5322
    [link] [comments]

    Freeside at night is dangerous...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    What sort of tech do I need to run a Modded NV *smoothly*?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    I'm thinkin' of investin' inna gaming-laptop (don't have the space for a full tower) and I'm just wonderin' what kinda specifications I need to run this game smoothly.

    I've played previously onna 6yr old, beat up, basic-use HP, and although it ran alright with just a few Mods, when I got above 30 it started to stutter, then once I added an ENB the game just broke. So I'm thinkin' anythin' better than that will play the game fine, but I wanna be as sure as possible before I actually buy anythin'.

    Any help y'all could provide a noob to PC-play would be great.

    (also wanna play F3, if that's relevant. it seemed to run betterer on my old laptop though)

    submitted by /u/Sweet_Taurus0728
    [link] [comments]

    [Science 80] 1C 3C R34 M.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Anyone remember this?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Is there any way to access the Khan’s quest by the deathclaws without fighting deathclaws

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I still consider myself very to new to New Vegas. I just modded the hell out of it and getting ready for a new playthrough.

    I remember there was a quest some Great Khan chick gave me about retrieving some chem shipment in Sloan. Is there anyway I can talk to her without fighting through a bunch of deathclaws?

    I may be wrong but i remember her sending me to early game areas so i wanna knock this quest out earlier in the game.

    submitted by /u/Abtorias
    [link] [comments]

    This man got a gold mine of secret projects.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2oAV9n0Myg - Fully animated classic Floaters

    Seriously, there's also a fully animated Zombie hand, A fully animated snake, a classic Mr. Handy. Consider paying him a visit, a resurge of interest in his videos might compels him to finish them.

    May or may not be the same person as Mindboggles on the Nexus who is the author of these mods:

    https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58528 - Star War's R2D2 Follower.

    https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59898 - Borderland's Claptrap follower.

    submitted by /u/Diamondborne
    [link] [comments]

    HELP PLEASE

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I was playing FNV and I keep getting a ton of lag it's crazy, please help, please!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/DanMan1500
    [link] [comments]

    City of Sin

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    DEATH PUSSY.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    There is actually way more content in this game than you may think

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I've played this game for 158 hours. I've created several characters and have replayed the base game in great detail (the only dlc I've played is honest hearts). And even after all this time, I keep coming across characters and places I didn't even know existed.

    The moments that inspired me to write this were:

    •discovering a guy named Barton Thorn near Goodsprings source who asks you to save his "girl" from some geckos. After you kill the geckos, he reveals there was no one to save and he was just trying to get to a load of loot that the geckos were guarding. He then tries to kill you.

    •The second was when I entered a room in the motel in Novac and met "Daisy Whitman". Supposedly, she's an ex-Enclave vertibird pilot and is included in the quest "for Auld Lang Syne". When I looked her up and found out about this quest, I found out there was a character involved in the quest from "Westside".

    •I then realised that Westside is one of the settlements you can explore in the game. I travelled to it and there's a whole load of new characters with different quests and backstories too! Somehow I've never come across this place before.

    So even after all my hours in this game, there is still so much content I'm yet to discover.

    Holy fuck I love this game.

    submitted by /u/Sir-Gallavant
    [link] [comments]

    If you finish old World Blues and return to the Big MT, do the enemies still spawn?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I'm currently doing OWB and loving it. The loot from the lobotomites + jury rigging gave me 20k just for a few hours of work. I'm almost at the end but now I don't want to leave if all the enemies will despawn after the DLC main quest.

    submitted by /u/oraclexynon
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics mod for NV

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I just got new Vegas and I am wondering if there are mods that make the game look better.

    submitted by /u/Glagius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment