• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Fallout | Whether your favorite Fallout game is 4, New Vegas, 76, Tactics, or even Fallout Shelter, we can agree this is a banger.

    Fallout | Whether your favorite Fallout game is 4, New Vegas, 76, Tactics, or even Fallout Shelter, we can agree this is a banger.


    Whether your favorite Fallout game is 4, New Vegas, 76, Tactics, or even Fallout Shelter, we can agree this is a banger.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:35 PM PST

    You know what I miss?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Service Rifles. I hope to see them in the future of 76, they where a nice guns.

    submitted by /u/SourChicken1856
    [link] [comments]

    What you like to do after beating Fallout 4?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:45 PM PST

    I like building settlements

    submitted by /u/SourChicken1856
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get f76 (could you only respond if you have played the game within the most recent update)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:09 PM PST

    I think it might be a good idea but I just wanted you lot to share some ideas

    submitted by /u/the-yes-man13
    [link] [comments]

    What's making my game crash every few hours?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:47 PM PST

    I'm on Xbox One. Survival Playthrough, level 51. Only add-ons installed are far harbor and vault tec workshop. No mods installed at all. Seems to happen in spots such as:

    Bit in front of that guys shop in Far Harbor

    Boston Commons

    Wherever it wants

    Have a few creations installed including:

    White PA Paint

    Anti Materiel Rifle

    Nuka PipBoy Paint.

    Have a clean but old disc. No clue whats wrecking my game. If anyone has any idea about any fixes or anything for crashing I'd appreciate it. Been looking all over google but couldn't find anything. Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Fudgeyplays2
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get rid of slaver status in fo2?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:32 PM PST

    To get the $1000 required to buy Vic from the slavers I stupidly joined them not realizing the impact it has to how NPCs act. Is there anyway to remove the tattoo or get rid of slaver status?

    submitted by /u/gaming_lemon2123
    [link] [comments]

    Yet another Companion Glitch....ripping my hair out! HELP!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Playing Fallout 4 on PC Have nuka-world, etc running Mods: HUDframework, kinggrath's settlements, Tales of the Commonwealth, and Everyone's best friend (perma adds dogmeat as companion).

    I have been playing with these mods from the start and am lvl 93 now. So far I have played and finished/maxed out 5 of the companions without issue. They follow me when I go inside and out, and physically follow me outside, but once I enter they just stand there and look at me like I'm an idiot. I can talk to them, as well as trade.

    I am in Malden Center trying to run Memory Interrupted and my companions - Dogmeat, Sock'em Bopper (yes, that's what I named my robot, no special mods on him), and Glory are all standing around the entrance.

    I tried to search for aids, but they all deal with different issues.

    I have tried: moveto, resetAI, checking quest stage (had an issue with that during Cappy in a Haystack). I am hesitant to use the kill/ressurect fix since her death is part of the possible outcome of the quest and I'm sure that will screw things up.

    Has ANYONE ever had this problem and how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/Lolly86dyt
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect Abraham Lincoln build for 3/new Vegas?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I decided I want to run around the waste as President Lincoln and I'm wonder the perfect build for him. I'm think he'll have strong Charisma, and strong unarmed cause of his boxing career. Any more suggestions would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Pastaman125
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a gate mod for my settlements

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:33 AM PST

    I'm looking for a gate that will let me snap it other things and of course doors as well. I know there's the junk gate but it looks awful and using multiple doorways results in pathing issues for AI.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/pomodoroFORMAGGIO
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Transportation In Fallout 4

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:29 PM PST

    So, I've been playing quite a bit of Fallout Shelter on my phone, and I noticed my Dwellers out exploring the Wasteland repeatedly saying the phrase: "So tired of walking, my kingdom for a bicycle!".

    This made me wonder, why aren't there any functioning bicycles in Fallout 3 or 4 (or New Vegas, if I remember correctly), if settlements can have functioning automated gun turrets - with all the gears and mechanisms involved, surely they could figure out how to repair bicycles, or the Lone Wanderer motorcycles even.

    Just my random thoughts, if this was already discussed in the past, my apologies, I don't have the time to peruse every thread on this Reddit. 😌

    submitted by /u/MegatonsSon
    [link] [comments]

    What are some great mods for a modded playthrough?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:10 AM PST

    I'm on Xbox one and was hoping if anyone knew any great mods for my survival playthrough, nothing too extreme like 2287. Start me up is a given but after that, I'm kind of lost. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/free_taKo
    [link] [comments]

    Rachel Maksy becomes Nicky Valentine! (COSPLAY)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Does fallout 4 have a logical ending? Or is it just about roaming the wasteland and getting better equipment while doing quests?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:36 AM PST

    I've just started. No spoilers pls.

    submitted by /u/Waeningrobert
    [link] [comments]

    Video on Why Fallout 5 should be set in Mid-America about control over the Mississippi River and Caravan Routes.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:25 AM PST

    Question about super mutant mouthpiece

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    There's a mouthpiece that holds a supermutant's upper lip upward, making their teeth always bared. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/Shraamper
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get creation club to work with mods?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:28 AM PST

    I use maybe 30 mods through nexusmods and vortex and I only have a few creations (All weapon and armour skins) but they don't show up in game. Any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/WheatAMinute
    [link] [comments]

    Hi Honey holotape

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:52 AM PST

    READ THIS AS A WARNING!

    For anyone starting fallout 4, read the hi honey holotape immediately. Do not I repeat DO NOT save the holotape to play after finishing the main quest or you will experience extensive amounts of grief.

    submitted by /u/TobyCarrot
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best Quality of Life mods for Fallout 4?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    I'm reinstalling FO4 to play Whispering Hills, and want to know what the currently suggested QOL mods are. I haven't played in a couple years.

    submitted by /u/Taractis
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get the BoS to support an independent New Vegas?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:11 AM PST

    I am about to start a 'help everyone' run in FNV and wondered if you can convince the BoS to support an independent New Vegas.

    Edit: spelling

    submitted by /u/Matthesal
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 VR two handed weapons

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    So I'm looking to pick up fallout 4 VR because it seems like a interesting experience but I can't find anything on some of the questions I have.

    For one, what's the locomotion like? Are there smooth locomotion options like armswinger locomotion?

    Also I hear a ton about how two handed weapons don't work, and everything works like a handgun, but some people say that isn't the case or that it's been fixed. Does anyone have any definite answer on that?

    submitted by /u/Nails_on-chalk-board
    [link] [comments]

    Far harbor you vs Fog

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:11 PM PST

    What was the strongest Enemy you have fought? What was the biggest?

    submitted by /u/i_dont_LIE123
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Far Harbor rads(Fallout 4)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    So I was just wondering, would a full set of lead-lines gear be able to give me the rad resistance to explore around Far Harbour?

    submitted by /u/saudi_oil_prince
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting EXP? (Fallout 3)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Playing through Fallout 3 and I'm not getting EXP in certain situations. Fought a Supermutant Overland with the Outcasts and I put maybe 30 shells into it and delivered the final kill and I didn't get any EXP at all. Same thing is happening now that I have Charon as my companion. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Psycic101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment