• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Ave! True to Caesar!

    Fallout: New Vegas | Ave! True to Caesar!


    Ave! True to Caesar!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    My NCR trooper cosplay

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Went half way around the world to see Goodsprings irl. Turns out they have a lot of fallout stuff

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    My brother insists I post these. Handmade Dead Money themed cards!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I said in my last post I’d post a pic of the t shirt I got in Goodsprings. Here it is.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Ulysses is fan

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Is my life complete now

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Lanius backstory

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Help me getting the enb working

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    So I tried to get an enb to work, but it just would not. After I start the game, it simply crashes. I have the enb host and d3d9.dll (or whatever it's called) But it just doesn't work. Any ideas why this won't work. I'm doing all the thing the instructions tell me too (at least I think) plz send help

    submitted by /u/soeren525525
    [link] [comments]

    Melee + Explosive build

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm trying to make a melee + explosives build.

    I made a sheet with the perks I think are best for this:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rlF4Y7o7xQlQhi0igDQ5YnSSmOFGYwyC6nJ0CqFbrkM/edit?usp=sharing

    I need suggestions on:

    -any other useful perk I might have missed

    -Best armor and weapons for the purpose

    -Best consumables to synergize, mostly with melee I guess

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/t_u_r_o_k
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Sierra Madre vibes

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    PS3 vs. 360?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Has anyone played on both? I have it for 360 and am disappointed in the bugs, is the PS3 release as buggy, worse or better? This video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FovEL21u4DM ) makes it look like the textures are sharper on PS3 which would vibe with my experience of Oblivion on 360 vs. PS3 but the PS3 version of Oblivion had a shocking bug preventing me from curing my vampirism which caused me to have to restart far too deep in. Leaves me leary playing a game in same engine on same platform, no such bug in my 360 Oblivion.... Anyone here have it for both?>

    submitted by /u/Sandmizzle
    [link] [comments]

    modding/premodding queries

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Howdy y'all
    The thread linked in the modding/premodding guides is archived, so I can't well ask my questions there

    Followed the premodding guide step by step & did the engine, nvse & plugins section of the modding guide, but my game still runs in about 7fps.
    I use Vortex & run Windows 10 with a quadcore i5-7500 (@3.4GHz) and a GTX1060 6GB, though I know fnv is hardly optimised for this kind of hardware
    My nvse log shows that JIP, NVAC, NVTF & UI Organiser have all loaded correctly and this is corroborated by the various other logs generated.

    The in-game console returns the expected results from getnvseversion & getislaa

    I spent a fair bit of time meddling with different combinations and set ups of mods before trying this guide to no avail; ended up following the guide step by step to little or no improvement, though an occasional launch would run smoothly in ~60fps, though quitting and restarting with no alterations would fail to reproduce the same result.
    Ultimately I ended wiping my install of fnv and doing a clean install followed by nothing but a step-by-step rundown of the guide still to no avail.

    tl;dr can't get playable frames from fnv though I am confident I have correctly followed the guide(s)

    submitted by /u/Cherry-69
    [link] [comments]

    What are some 'must download' mods to make the game fun? I played FNV way back in 2010 (PS3) and am coming back this time on PC! I plan to do a melee build and love horror if that matters - any advice?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I'm looking for great mods that add new areas, revamp old areas new melee weapons, new melee animations, etc. and such. I've never modded before (i'm assuming I use steam workshop) so any help would be great! I plan on joining Caesar if that matters!

    submitted by /u/Fliarkovsky
    [link] [comments]

    hmm I wonder indeed

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a guide on how to get Arcade to side with the Legion?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I'm at the point where I am about to confront Benny at the Tops or go to Pearl after completing all the Boomers quests and have done seemingly all the NCR quests minus the ones against the Legion (unless there are some I have not found)? I remember on my independent Vegas playthru there was an option to side with the legion which shocked me I just don't remember how to get there?

    submitted by /u/Sandmizzle
    [link] [comments]

    higgs village

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    so this might seem obvious but just to clarify to some people who may not know so house 00 is dr zeros judging by the mister house poster with knifes through it and how much he hates mr house. house 104 is dalas because its weird and fits no one else. house 108 is eights because he is sound waves and you find the jukebox there. house 101 would be kleins by process of elimination. house 102 would be mobius because of the mentats and his mentat addiction. and 103 would be borouses because of the animal cages and his science of Animalogy.

    submitted by /u/boopsnoopydoop
    [link] [comments]

    Missed Chance of a Freeside Radio song

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Cool idea I had for some art, no skills to draw it however.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I had an awesome idea for a New Vegas tattoo just now, four kings of each suit, except their the faction leaders or otherwise representative of their faction. House would be the King of Diamonds, representative of his wealth. For the Legion I was thinking of having it be both Caesar and Lanius, and I suppose for their suit they could have clubs, for two reasons. One, taken literally, clubs as in the weapon, since they have a predilection for melee weapons, and two, a clover, to represent Swanick's luck at winning a lottery. In the same vein of the Legion, I was thinking for the NCR have Kimball's face on the top, and Oliver's on the bottom. They'd be the king of hearts, as they're very much trying to win New Vegas through hearts and minds. Lastly the King of Spade's would be Yes Man, and perhaps the King as well. Yes Man for obvious reasons, and the King because of his great influence on the people of Freeside. The suit of spades works for them as the independence ending would arguably have the most work to do ahead of it. Just a cool idea I had, wish I could draw it.

    submitted by /u/BeatsByDrPepper
    [link] [comments]

    From a New Vegas Noob

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    are there any good explosive retex mods

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    i can find them for weapons and all that but no grenades/c4/powder charge ETC.

    submitted by /u/creativename-here
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas but i join a gang

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Anyone else's favorite part of the game?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    My favorite part of New Vegas is trying to not piss off all the factions locking yourself off from certain quests or rewards. Sometimes the mental gymnastic to not be hated by the NCR or Legion really is a fun experience.

    Anyone else enjoy this part?

    submitted by /u/Sebastian83100
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment