• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Fallout | If FNV gets a remake, I would like to see the feature where you can continue playing the game after you finish the main quest.

    Fallout | If FNV gets a remake, I would like to see the feature where you can continue playing the game after you finish the main quest.


    If FNV gets a remake, I would like to see the feature where you can continue playing the game after you finish the main quest.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Pretty much the title. I feel like they missed an opportunity to make an already epic game even more epic. Your choices have effects on the Mojave but we haven't been able to see the effects. It would be a great addition.

    submitted by /u/Matthesal
    [link] [comments]

    You know what's worse than Deathclaws?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:53 PM PST

    FUCKING CAZADORES. Fuck these dudes. Fast as fuck, make my HUD spin and take me out in like 5 hits, a bitch when theres a swarm of them. I'd take deathclaws over them anyday

    Thank you for coming to my TED talk

    submitted by /u/Manray1024
    [link] [comments]

    Let's take a moment to appreciate the environment design of The Pitt

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:09 PM PST

    No doubt one of my favorite parts of FO3. The Pitt just felt so miserable and lawless. Just crossing the South Tenth Street Bridge I already got the feeling I was walking into something desolate in a very different way from the rest of the map.

    submitted by /u/archangel610
    [link] [comments]

    When our character eats Blamco MAC and Cheese are they just eating UNCOOKED macaroni with dried cheese powder?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:24 AM PST

    So, what's the deal with Gunners in fallout 4?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:30 AM PST

    There is no decent information about that faction. From what I know - it's some kind of mercenary company which emulates pre war military system. In game message says they are hired thugs who will take down anyone for a good price. So why they act like raiders in wasteland and shoot on sight the SS? It doesn't make sense, mercs would never waste the ammunition for irrelevant targets. I don't know how they work. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/pie_addict35
    [link] [comments]

    1,300+ hours in and I only just found Knight Keane in my last playthrough

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Until just recently, I never bothered going up the fortifications around Cambridge Police Station and I was pleasantly surprised to see a dead, named Brotherhood knight manning those ramparts. This discovery led me to check the wiki and I learned more about Recon Squad Gladius.

    Say what you will about the plot, the designers are some of the best around if I'm still finding new-to-me stuff after this much game time.

    submitted by /u/DarkSoldier84
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away a steam key for fallout nv: ultimate edition

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:56 AM PST

    Just as the title says, accidentally bought two- first person to dm me for it gets it. Good luck.

    [CLOSED]

    submitted by /u/Jesus_wasnt-white
    [link] [comments]

    I would like to know gunner locations plz I’m in need of stuff currently

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:45 PM PST

    I know about Quincy GNR or Gunner Plaza that's all I know besides the road bridge

    Edit: I forgot to say i just started its my first time playing I've Been playing games since fallout 1 and I've been playing ever since I finally got it I'm lvl 10 13

    submitted by /u/benlordboi
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite power armor aesthetic-wise?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:50 PM PST

    What is your alls favorite power armor model out of every game aesthetic-wise? Mine personally is the t-51 just for the classic look of it

    submitted by /u/Vdaggle
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever noticed that Bottlecaps are worth less in Fallout: New Vegas than they are in Fallout 1, 3, and 4?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PST

    I noticed that anytime I play New Vegas, I'm walking around with between 10,000 and 15,000 bottlecaps on average whereas in the other games it's far less than this? I mean in Fallout 3 if I kill a guy and pick up his hunting rifle, I'm selling it for between 75-150 caps but in New Vegas I'll sell them for between 800-1100 caps a pop. However, selling them in New Vegas though doesn't seem to get me much farther than it would in Fallout 3. Why is it like this? Was this an intentional change by Obsidian seeing how Fallout 2 with the rise of the NCR made bottlecaps pretty much worthless in favor of paper money? So maybe in the Nevada/Eastern California area caps are still used but they're incredibly inflated? Or maybe it wasn't intentional at all but I found it interesting and wanted to share

    submitted by /u/Dragonborn12255
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite and or most horrifying moments in your fallout playthroughs?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Favourite moment

    Mine would have to be where it all started for me, Vault 101. My friends and I would talk about fallout at school endlessly and I was the last to get the game (had been addicted to halo). They would tell me all these things like how dangerous the wasteland is and that you have to get to settlements asap and before dark otherwise everything just hunting you. Fast forward.

    I stepped out of Vault 101 and was overwhelmed instantly by the scenery of a desolate wasteland. I was already compleyely immersed and after stepping out of the vault, it felt like i was actually there and all my bodily emotions and adrenaline was too. Now this was my first time ever playing fallout, so I didn't know who was a friend or enemy and I'm a little ashamed of my actions.

    I remember finding a sledgehammer and making my way to what was megaton, not realising it was megaton or what megaton was. Suddenly 2 people were running towards me and I tried running from them, but they just kept running towards me. Mind you they were green on the pip boy map, so friendly, but me at the time, adrenaline spiking, didn't know this. So.. I kinda just took out the sledgehammer and smacked one with it. He didn't die or get crippled or anything, just kept running. In my confusion and thinking about the repercussions of my actions if they stayed alive, I proceeded to mercilessly beat them both to death. The poor unarmed wasters.

    So yeah that's how i went from civilised to murderer fairly quickly. To be fair, the vault had just tried to kill me and i was in an it's me or everyone else mode.

    Horrifying moment

    Would have to be during fallout 3 broken steel. When you enter the subway metro tunnels and then you hear them. The sound of an army of ghouls, featuring the then terrifying ghoul Reavers. That was my greatest oh shit moment other than the surprise death claws in fallout 4 and the moment in far harbour when you first start working on a building and then literally everything rocks up to kill you.

    submitted by /u/darksoulsfinalboss
    [link] [comments]

    Found this image I took a while ago of a BOS pool party going down.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Is it even possible to do this? (Fallout 1)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:58 AM PST

    So I'm just leaving the Mariposa Military Base in FO1. I killed 3 super mutants just before the exit, leaving me with my power armor, alien blaster, and 18 HP to defend myself. I also have 45 seconds left to detonation.

    I thought it would be fine, however upon fighting through the Mutants out front (I snuck in with a cathedral robe but accidentally alerted the base) and ending combat, the base immediately blows up and I'm left dead. I tried numerous times, but no matter what I did, I died as soon as I ended combat. So my question is, is it even possible to escape, or is this some kind of glitch?

    submitted by /u/Zero87X
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout themed home security system

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PST

    My fiance and I are beginning to look for our first home and I intend on making it a full fledged smart home. I have created a full array of custom sounds from the Sentry Bot dialogue in Fallout 4 to be used with the security system.

    That said, I was wondering if anyone knew of such a security system that would allow full customization of the sounds played when different events occur. I have sounds for arming and disarming the system, an intro when the armed system is breached, talk down phases (you may be fired upon), as well as confirmation of a perimeter breach that will let the intruder know that an automated call was placed to notify the police. I haven't researched too heavily into this yet, so I figured I'd give it a shot on here to see if any of you know of such a sophisticated system.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/PR0T0D3KA
    [link] [comments]

    Settlement building

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Fallout 4 has a good story and plenty of things to do but for me i usually just speed run the story and just dump all my time into make sanctuary more secure and lively than the strip in New Vegas.Does anyone find that the settlement building portion of the game is a much better thing to spend your time on than the story or am i just apart of a small group of people?

    submitted by /u/caso_maso
    [link] [comments]

    What’s is everyone’s favorite fallout radio song?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Mines "in the shadow of the valley" in New Vegas. So peaceful while you're traversing the Mojave and then bam get destroyed by death claw

    submitted by /u/jnord13
    [link] [comments]

    What would make a good karma system?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:12 PM PST

    In the Fo4 sub someone was praising the old karma system of vegas and fo3 and said they missed it in fo4.

    I didn't think the karma system really adds a lot to your game experience and was wondering what others thought of this for the franchise?

    What would make a good karma system? What would be our best wishes?

    submitted by /u/omgitsduane
    [link] [comments]

    Complete list of Fallout 3 perks

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:50 PM PST

    I'm looking for a list of Fallout 3 perks (with the icons, of course) for an art project. Can anyone help? So far I've only found either the list, or a partial list of the icons; but not both.

    submitted by /u/Abmean14
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout Pip-Boy 3000 MK IV Apple Watch band?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:28 PM PST

    I saw a video a while back with someone wearing an Apple Watch. The band however was a smaller arm clasp of the Pip-Boy. Including the magneto primer for the vault controls. It looked like it was plastic or something.

    Ive been searching and searching for video or at least a lead regarding it. I figure someone somewhere may know something.

    submitted by /u/p1xelprophe7EXE
    [link] [comments]

    I got bored and now I'm writing a plot for a game in the Fallout universe and want someone to bounce ideas off of

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PST

    So I got bored at uni and I got hooked into writing this idea for a Fallout game plot, it's mostly for my own relaxation but I've got this really strong sense that I won't be satisfied until I've got a really solid idea of how it would all come together. None of my friends IRL like Fallout in the same way that I do, and very few are interested in writing so I'm curious if anyone would be willing to just chat about this and bounce ideas back and forth. Preferably someone who's played all mainline games just coz I'm basing my ideas on a mix of the games.

    submitted by /u/Renhaz
    [link] [comments]

    Something bugs me about the Kings. Could they really have existed?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:19 PM PST

    I love Fallout New Vegas and its my first or second favorite game of all time (not just favorite fallout game) especially with Viva New Vegas installed. But I have a nitpick.

    So the Kings are a tribe or gang that went into Freeside and discovered an Elvis impersonation school and decided to pattern themselves off of Elvis sort of. Their philosophy is a little more complex than that, but that's the gist.

    I know this is a world where food lasts 200 years and robots stay powered for the same length of time. I know this is a world where they play 40's, 50's and 60's music on the radio.

    But would Elvis really be so popular in 2077, a hundred years after his death, that not only would people still be impersonating him but there would still be a thriving business dedicated to teaching people how to impersonate him?

    I got to thinking about this after watching Shamus Young's video where he makes the point that originally Fallout was supposed to be an example of retrofuturism, not an example of it staying the 50's for 120 years as Bethesda has run with.

    submitted by /u/Smooth_Complaint
    [link] [comments]

    Does it bug anybody else that you can't be really be wasteland merchant in any of the games except F76?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:10 PM PST

    I don't know why wheeling and dealing is so fun, but I like it in pretty much every game I play. It's way more fulfilling in F76 than any of the other games because it's player to player and it's for things you're gonna use. Personally I think online trading is the only thing that saved F76, in any of the other games you usually just get told no when you try to get something for cheap unless you're built for it lol

    submitted by /u/Flooping_Pigs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment