• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Fallout | Fallout 4 enemy Behavior is so damn great

    Fallout | Fallout 4 enemy Behavior is so damn great


    Fallout 4 enemy Behavior is so damn great

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    For example deathclaw tries dodge and weave your bullets, and even throw cars at you if you too far away, and also do a drop down effect. And they have alot of other attacks.

    Raiders(or any human enemy) actually run away and try to heal if there health is low, they try to keep there distances to shoot you too. Well beside the one who special in melee.

    Molerats will stay underground if your on something they can't get on. For example they will stay underground if you are on top of a car.

    Ferral Ghouls sometimes, they will start to run faster at the player moving erratically to dodge incoming attacks,

    Robots like sentry bots would self destruct if you destroy both it's weapon and would charge at the player.

    One thing I wish Fo3/New Vegas had, it was just too easy to kill enemies in the game. And survival mode for fo4 is my favorite fallout experience just because of the difficulty and the enemy Behavior.

    submitted by /u/zack_Synder
    [link] [comments]

    Somewhere out there in the Commonwealth is a sick individual who captures mole rats, attaches land mines to them, and then releases them again so they might blow somebody up.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I don't know why, but I always just took booby trapped mole rats for granted. I was playing earlier today though and I realized, hey, wait a second, somebody had to put those mines on the mole rat.

    submitted by /u/TooFatToMatt
    [link] [comments]

    My Fallout 4 fan-fiction sequel films premiers tomorrow! Here's the trailer!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5AMQtqaCog

    It features 26 unique builds and a brand new story. Please enjoy!

    submitted by /u/fallout413themovie
    [link] [comments]

    Who knew it would be toilet paper..

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Not bottle caps.

    submitted by /u/tearsfrompooping
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Piper would just keep the power armor on when I bang her.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I didn't really care for using the power armor myself but what I'd do is have my companion wear it in case something would happen where I thought I'd need it. I don't know for sure but I think this had the added benefit of the companion getting the armor without consuming any energy. But whenever I'm with Piper and I sleep in a bed to get the you scored perk, she exits the armor and it's often a pain in the ass ordering her to get back in. There should have been an option to say "no no, leave it on. That's what I'm into."

    submitted by /u/The2500
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who thinks Nuka-World would have been a lot more worthwhile if they had just given you a flair gun that calls raiders to your location for aid at the end of the quest line?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    All I'm saying is the Nuka-World raiders would make for better allies in a pinch than the Minute Men. Especially when every time I call up the Minute Men they roll up to the party with basic pipe weapons or at most a couple laser muskets.

    submitted by /u/TheGameMerchant
    [link] [comments]

    Just started fo:NV first time really

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    My first FO was 4. The. I tried 3 but I guess I followed the main story too much and ended up completing the game with the ending that. Well. I didn't survive.

    Anyway I'm giving new Vegas a shot.

    Just for into the first part

    One thing is. Is there a place to stash and stuff in NV? Or do I just sell everything? I'm usually the hoarder type and I haven't figured out how to make ammo yet.

    I rescued the Beagle guy who's supposed to be sherif.

    Is it just me or is he like a doucebag?

    He come off as. Well. You Dave him and he acts like he did it all by himself.

    So. Anything special I should be aware of compared to how Fo4 works?

    submitted by /u/Kriss3d
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure how to explain this

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    So finally got inside the Institute to betray them to the BoS when I accidently used a forbidden terminal and ended up an enemy of the Institute. So I shot my way through the inevitable Synth attacks and cleared all the rooms. On my way out I was assaulted by HUNDREDS of Synths, it took all my frags to kill them and then in the relay room there were hundreds more. Ultimately I killed them all (And got a sweet ton of Fusion cells) leaving 2 rooms filled to the brim with dead synths. Anyone else see this issue before?

    submitted by /u/Ineedablt
    [link] [comments]

    Unmentioned fallout storyline Id like

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    So I was roadtripping from Texas up through Oklahoma to Kansas and had what I think is a great fallout setting/storyline.

    North Texas is ravaged by nuclear bombs; Dallas/fort worth becomes your typical fallout city with a cowboy side and a more city side. I'd expect a couple interesting vaults that people escaped to during the war.

    Oklahoma City is unaffected directly by the bombs, however with the major cities around them being destroyed, the economy collapses and many people die out. Food is scarce but they have working futuristic technology and water/oil from surrounding Wells and pumps. There are a couple vaults in the area but none were ever used.

    Northern Oklahoma/Kansas farmland is completely unaffected by the war; Arkansas river runs clean and unirradiated water due to natural coal used as a filter. It has non-mutated cattle and plants. Some old ranches have been abandoned and led to massive fields of corn and wheat that now grows wild, same with cows and longhorn cattle. Maybe there's some remnants from when Harold made his treck to the capitol wasteland.

    Faction wise I'd like to see some old with some new. Maybe a legion like group is keeping the others away from the food in the plains area. Maybe OKC holds a large brotherhood presence or is it's own faction with a brotherhood alliance/rivalry. Maybe some native American based factions. Perhaps the enclave had another oil rig in the gulf that had some other officials on it and they have begun to settle through East Texas going west. Lot of possibilities.

    Obviously the factions would be searching/fighting for/over this great plains area so it would take a better writer than me to make it not sound like a new Vegas ripoff, but I think it would be a fun concept if they could ever create a map that large. It would definitely be cool to see a new area of the country and also get to see even more contrast between the heavily irradiated ground zero areas and locations hundreds of miles away. Also I had a 10 hour drive each way so I had a lot of time to wonder about it(and Kansas hwy symbols look kinda like a vault symbol from far away).

    submitted by /u/TheGreatWeagler
    [link] [comments]

    Your opinions of the most interesting/unique/original Fallout characters in these categories?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Who do you think is the top choice of Fallout series character when it comes to "most interesting"/"most unique"/"most original concept" of the below character roles? The point isn't necessarily "best character" but maybe most "Fallout-esque type character". The point of the discussion for me is to find what is widely considered to be the best received pieces of character writing / character narrative design in the Fallout series, to study from best examples. Of course, this is up to opinion, but crowd sourcing is useful.

    • Scientist
    • Doctor
    • Robotics Expert
    • Con Man
    • Fixer
    • Soldier
    • Nutjob
    submitted by /u/WereTech
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there a Robobrain park manager in Fallout 76?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    Recently watched a playthrough of the game and there's an amusement park with a Robobrain named "The Boss" or something.

    Only...weren't Robobrains supposed to be a secret project and only used in government and military facilities like in the Capital Wasteland? I don't remember them being open to the public.

    Is there a lore-friendly answer to this instead of "yet another oversight or retcon"?

    submitted by /u/zetabyte27
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] Fallout 4 crashes when loading

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Whenever I try continuing the game from the main menu, it gets to loading and it crashes, how can I fix this? I'm on xbox one

    submitted by /u/thatguy728
    [link] [comments]

    The Kings in Freeside look too unfinished as faction, there is so little content with them. From what I know - there supposed to be Elvis Presley songs. For example guy on a stage behind the microphone who reminds Elvis with his moves and stuff was supposed to sing Elvis songs for Kings.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Why so much cool content removed from game? Including Elvis songs. Is it some kind of copyright stuff that studio couldn't afford?

    submitted by /u/pie_addict35
    [link] [comments]

    What was up with those mercenaries at Jacobstown?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Jacob theorizes that they're there so the NCR can have an excuse to attack if the mutants retaliate against them, but nothing seems to come of it if you do kill them, as far as I know, and I haven't heard it mentioned by any NCR characters in-game, so what was up with that? I also find it odd that the NCR, no matter how imperialist they are, would be looking for an excuse to attack a random isolated settlement in the middle of the woods. (It's more like just a mansion or something)

    submitted by /u/blapaturemesa
    [link] [comments]

    FNV: Help finding a gorgeous body mod no longer on Nexus (sigh)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Henlo there fellow mod addicts!

    I'm desperately looking for someone who can upload and share the file for a specific FNV mod: Type3 Sweaty Skin by Wast1980. Like many of our favorite Nexus mods, it was completely wiped from the site.

    Here are some screenshots of it in use (bear with me, I was still in the process of bringing the remaining models up to 2-4k!): https://imgur.com/Qi5B1EV

    I am in the process of making a very beefy collection that I have tirelessly tweaked and merged to form the most perfect, entertaining, comprehensive FNV game possible, for myself, my friends, and anybody else who wants to enjoy it for personal use. I will be making both a lore-friendly immersive version, and one that is full tits out madness & fun.

    This skin mod was vital to my female player build, and the only "mirror" on the Nexus has a hideous "nevernude" situation going on that is indescribably, unfathomably terrible - even when the character isn't nude nor close to it. It defies all logic. The other bodies I used were lovely, but didn't catch the enb light in such a pleasant, detailed way. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

    submitted by /u/GhostofSanteSangre
    [link] [comments]

    [NV][XBO] DLC isn't loading in game

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I have bought the Ultimate Edition physical and I have all the DLC from disc 2 downloaded, but it doesn't show up in game. I also have Game Pass and NV is currently on that, but with no DLC, so are these 2 interfering with each other and preventing me from playing DLC even tho it is clearly downloaded? I've played through to the point where it asks if you are sure you want to continue on change your appearance twice now and neither time have I gotten any DLC stuff...

    submitted by /u/-_Trashboat
    [link] [comments]

    You know what I would write if I could write?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    A story about an alternate Vault 111 with multiple survivors...based on the character builds Fudge Muppet made.

    only Nate (The original PC) would have a reason to seek out the Institue, but some of his fellow survivors help him, they each have their own plans for out in the wastes. Would probably use some of the Pure Evil builds (Scarecrow, Stalker, the Raider Builds, the Overboss) as the villains. Might even have the Detective build recognize Nick Valentine as their old partner Pre War etc...

    Edit: Cause I brainstormed a bit more on this, the main group would be Nate who could have any Build, the Detective to help his old partner find his friend's Kid, The Preacher who keeps people from going too far or hurting themselves in depression, and the Tinkerer as their main Forager with the other builds popping up time and time again.

    submitted by /u/TheEndgamer2000
    [link] [comments]

    The Ceaseless Jason Bright.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    This was a while back, bout a year, playing new vegas, the factory with the ghouls and Jason Bright, got there, none of the ferals were hostile, got up to Jason and his lot just started shooting, managed to kill his cronies, though it seems he was immune to death, shot him, he didn't die, he was persistent, not dangerous but very persistent, ended up being that I used tcl to trap him under the map, this is were it gets good, I was In with Mr House talking to him, I then decided to kill him, however I tried to tcl to see if he was actually there in his pod, Jason phased through the damn floor and though house's pod, he got the jump on me and killed me.

    I still don't know how that happened but it kinda stuck with me, just thought I'd share.

    submitted by /u/erhplays
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] What is the best gun in the base game? (No DLC)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    New Vegas: Ultimate Edition

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Here's a question: If I buy the Ultimate Edition for Xbox One are the achievements new since I'm playing it on Xbox One or does the game rollover to the originally earned 360 achievements?

    submitted by /u/SkeletorsMinion
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best visual mods to improve the fallout 4 experience?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    I'm new to modding, but I really want to get into it.

    I am looking to find a list of mods to visually improve the game, while still keeping the base-game-vibe. I don't want anything that cleans it up, I would still love that gritty, post-apocalyptic feel. I would love to make the characters look better, but I wouldn't want anything that doesn't look classic. I'm personally not a fan of mods that make to characters look too pretty, stylized, or "sexy". I'm just looking for visual improvements that improve the visuals, not changing the style or gameplay.

    So, know any nice mods that give that "you but better" look to the game? I'd love to use them.

    P.S. my PC has 8 GB of RAM, and an 8320 eight-core processor. I honestly don't know what this means, but if anyone knows computer stuff that can tell you what my computer can handle (I think?)

    submitted by /u/LittleBugintheGarden
    [link] [comments]

    Is strong bugged?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    So, I just got Strong to max affinity though eating corpses. With my play style, everything I did beforehand just pissed him off. So I got the perk litterally just for him and ate raiders in the hills far, far away from prying eyes.

    Anyway, he keeps going on about me breaking my promise of showing him the 'Milk of human kindness' when I dismiss him but what he doesnt fucking realize IS THAT I HAVE BEEN SHOWING HIM he just doesnt register kindness.

    Anyway, is this a bug? I got his perk so I should be all done with him right? Or is 'milk of human kindness' some place I have to take him to for him to shut up about it?

    *also, when I ask him about our relationship he doesnt wait for me to finish my dialog before he is already responding. So we are litterally talking at the same time and hes been saying the same thing since day 1 "Human is like other Humans, smart but weak.. strong stay with human for now". Which usually the other companions have something different or nicer to say after I've reached max affinity with them.

    Help or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/USA_djhiggi77
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question about fallout 76

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    So I've currently re-downloaded fallout 76 as the wastelanders dlc is coming soon and i really really wanna love this game! and dont get me wrong im actually enjoying it, but my problem is the game still runs like garbage! im on low/medium settings with all the draw distance pretty low. My comp is a RTX 2080 8gb and 16 gb ram and intel core i7-9700k 3.60ghz so its a decent machine. is this a me problem or is the game just always like this? i know fallout 4 didnt run so well but not this bad!

    Thank you! ^^

    submitted by /u/Ashchievious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment