• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Okay. Just don't be gone long. I sunburn easily ... I wanted to share my Arcade Gannon cosplay at Old Mormon Fort with everyone today.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Okay. Just don't be gone long. I sunburn easily ... I wanted to share my Arcade Gannon cosplay at Old Mormon Fort with everyone today.


    Okay. Just don't be gone long. I sunburn easily ... I wanted to share my Arcade Gannon cosplay at Old Mormon Fort with everyone today.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Why... yes. Gabe.-No matter how awful my day had been, he... he was always waiting there. How odd. My gel is de-coagulating...-If you don't mind, I'll take that bowl. Just... need to remove it. Put it away. ...-That, combined with my own overwhelming feeling of having done something terrible

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    This abandoned house in Albuquerque, NM has a serious New Vegas vibe.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Danny Trejo doing the Macarena. because why not

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:34 AM PST

    It's spy week apparently--and it's Vulpes Inculta's turn to be painted! Though you may not recognize him without a dog's head. Vale!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    I'm getting a real fnv vibe from this kitty, I think he just needs a big iron

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Blurry tree texture

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Found this gem yesterday

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Sergeant McGee is kind of a creepy

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Finally, the road has come to an end... for now

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Quarry Junction's Cut Content

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    is there an alternative to project nevada?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    I heard it was good, then i heard it was bad and everyone is saying not to use it. Is there a alternate mod? one that adds all the goodness from project nevada?

    submitted by /u/notgodpo
    [link] [comments]

    NCR Cosplay costume

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Planning on doing a NCR trooper (or ranger) cosplay. Any tips or links to help?

    submitted by /u/Msampey1
    [link] [comments]

    Say I put on faction armor and killed a member of a different faction. Do relations with the faction still drop after I take the armor off?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:47 PM PST

    As an example, say I'm liked by the NCR, but I put on a powder hanger outfit and kill some NCR. Taking the armor off, would my faction reputation still drop with the NCR?

    Not talking about straight karma.

    submitted by /u/Heroman237_again
    [link] [comments]

    Just started my first play through in about 2 years 2 weeks ago. 60 hours and 2 DLCs later I’m still madly in love with this game

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:44 AM PST

    I'd love to buy a deck of IRL Gomorrah cards. Love the look of them.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Any way to determine how many action points

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Any way besides trial and error to determine how many APs are used to fire specific weapon. Normally I just use vats on a follower (not actually firing) to determine the info. (Sorry if this duplicated.)

    submitted by /u/blackmailedagain
    [link] [comments]

    Mod recommendations for a new play through?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:21 PM PST

    So I'm thinking of doing a new play through of Vegas, and wanted to spice it up/make it more unique and I've never added mods to Vegas before. I'm definitely leaning towards Simply Uncut as it adds a few items from 3 as well as 2 new vaults. Does anyone have any experience with that one? Also any other good ones that y'all have enjoyed? Some stuff I've enjoyed from other Fallouts are 76 being able to scrap and repair from that scrap instead of needing to find that same armor/weapon and 4 how you can build settlements but I wont hold my breath for that kind of an overhaul for this game. But anything that y'all have enjoyed and willing to share I'd love to hear about them!

    submitted by /u/MrClaw
    [link] [comments]

    How to get companions to not attack at all?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Playing a 0 Total Things Killed character, and have been getting through everything using companions, who don't add to the number. Oddly, in Dead Money, Ghost kills by companions add to the kill number, and they won't stop attacking them, even on passive. Is there a way to bypass this?

    submitted by /u/throwawayg0r3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment