• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Blood and Rust [PC]

    Fallout: New Vegas | Blood and Rust [PC]


    Blood and Rust [PC]

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:11 AM PST

    You okay Victor taking a bath buddy?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    I finally have it! I’ve played it before on Play Station Now, but now I have it for real.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Oh my god pete who did this to you

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Game Recommendation - Arcanum

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Working on a Top Ten Facts video for New Vegas!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Do you guys have any interesting facts or pieces of trivia/lore that most people wouldn't know?

    submitted by /u/Firebender2112
    [link] [comments]

    Nipton burns in the hot summer's sun, basked in the Legions glory and bloodlust. [PC]

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:31 PM PST

    FNV: Why is this happening?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:49 AM PST

    How do you use The Divide in a sentence?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:32 AM PST

    This probably seems pretty pointless, but hear me out. I'm in the process of creating a mod relating to a pre-destroyed Divide from the Lonesome Road DLC, and my mind is being boggled by one simple thing, is the world space known as The Divide or just Divide?! Would you say The settlers of The Divide or The settlers of the Divide? What if it was displayed on a map? Is there a difference depending on which of the Divides you are refering to? That meaning if you are talking about the entire geographic location, the settlement itself, or its destroyed and not destroyed counterparts? All these questions are leaving me questioning my very existence. I realize this probably proves I should have failed english, but please help.

    submitted by /u/Macaroni_Bingbamboni
    [link] [comments]

    Time stop help

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I'm on console (Xbox) and wanted to do the time stop glitch but I can't seem to do it any advice would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/the_fancypotato
    [link] [comments]

    odd idea thought id ask

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:58 PM PST

    just an idea that crossed my mind, would i be breaking any rules in making preformace light mod packs for fallout and tes? and would there be any point in doing so?

    try not to judge me too harshly just a thought

    submitted by /u/saladass123456
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with For The Republic

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:07 PM PST

    This is my first ever playthrough of this game I've been trying to start the quest for a while now but I can't find out how to start it. The runner already gave me the note after I left The Tops the first time I talked to Yes Man, I went and talked to the ambassador but nothing ever popped up to start the quest, I tried going back to talk to him but neither him nor his assistant is in there, the quest doesn't appear anywhere on my quest list either

    submitted by /u/suetr6
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tips on special point allocation. Going for revolvers and knives only.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    My usual build is a complete moron who smashes everything, I wanna experience some of the dialogue other than that but have no idea where to allocate points or what starting traits to take, tips would be greatly appreciated it's been bout 5 or 6 years since my last playthrough.

    submitted by /u/Dillgillxp
    [link] [comments]

    Crucified people got duplicated

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Basically what the title says, the crucified Powder Gangers on Nipton got a duplicate to the feet of the cross and I don't know what's causing it.

    I got a few mods, mostly minor ones with the big overhaul being Project Nevada. Been trying to get the modlog to put it in a pastebin but I can't find a straight answer so if anybody knows how to find it I would post it here

    submitted by /u/XIIBishopIIX
    [link] [comments]

    Oh yeah one more question

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    I have one more question.

    I did the Legion last time I played like 4 years ago, and now I plan on joining the NCR. So the all important question is:

    how do I get the sexy armor?

    thank you, that is all.

    submitted by /u/skeetszn2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment