• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Big Mac

    Fallout: New Vegas | Big Mac


    Big Mac

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:56 AM PST

    I made this Fallout New Vegas Speech 100 thing instead of that Skyrim one, thought you guys would like it

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:43 AM PST

    The Ultra Luxe sure is an eccentric place

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:41 PM PST

    "God damn it, don't sneak up on me like that! What do you want?"

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Any help with Legate Lanius?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    I have gone into the final mission pretty unprepared considering all I'm wearing is Benny's checkered suit (which has 0 armour) and all I have on me is his 9mm pistol, Maria. After struggling for a while I decided to turn it down to 'Very Easy' mode and managed to kill Lanius himself, but couldn't deal with the massive amount of regular legion fighters who kept on killing me. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/ominous_toast
    [link] [comments]

    Will it effect DLCs

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:00 AM PST

    I am playing new vegas for first time and have finally reached mr. Mouse. Follwing this group for quite long i have got to know that now i will have to chose the further storeyline . Just wanted to ask , the storey which i will chose , is it going to alter DLCs missions heavily or not?

    Sorry for bad english.

    submitted by /u/Shank19112000
    [link] [comments]

    100% Caesar's Legion Walkthrough - NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOLKS!!!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Kill the slaves?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    One of my favorite things to do is go through and clear the Fort with Boone., (mostly because Boone fucking loves killing Legion so it makes it like 100x better.)

    One thing that makes me a bit sad is that I can't free the slaves, it's like they don't even want to be free! It takes me back to what Harriet Tubman used to do. When one of her runaways was considering going back she would take the fucking big iron out and say something along the lines of "Freedom or death" so they never went back to supporting that system.Now I like that kind of boldness, but No matter how hard I try to encourage them they just won't leave!

    So, since they won't use their freedom to choose freedom, I figure I'll take away that freedom with the most freedom gun in the whole game, All-American.

    submitted by /u/Skumocomics
    [link] [comments]

    I did something bad...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:55 AM PST

    First time using ENB mods. I have no idea where to start. I've been modding FNV through fomod tho. Is it the same as adding weather mods or entirely different?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:12 PM PST

    Getting awful FPS drops when damaging enemies with a chainsaw, to the point of it being borderline unplayable. Any recommendations as to which graphics option(s) to reduce/turn off to get rid of this?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:27 AM PST

    The perfomance doesn't drop when simply turning the chainsaw on, but instead when it actually connects with the target and deals damage. I'm assuming the weapon's attack speed causes too many blood particles to appear or something.

    Not sure if it's worth mentioning, but I also get FPS drops when setting enemies on fire with a shishkebab, though the FPS drop is much less significant. The game appears to be completely stable other than that, no freezes or even crashes.

    One detail, I tried attacking a pack of coyotes and didn't notice any significant FPS drops, unlike with humanoid enemies. No idea how this would help, but wouldn't hurt to mention either, I suppose.

    submitted by /u/Silver-Wraith
    [link] [comments]

    A little help with constant crashes

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Hi! I've installed a certain array of, one would think, mostly harmless mods, and even with NVAC and other unofficial patches I still have frequent freezes and crashes. It happens like every 10 minutes. I also frequently can't load the menu options of the main menu upon startup, after the opening credits, or I load the game and I can't see anything but I still have a HUD, a quest reminder, and the compass is animated for a bit before everything freezes.

    I have verified file integrity on Steam and validated archives. I tried downloading FNVEdit to see if any error messages popped up... but honestly, I don't know how to use it. Mod manager is Vortex.

    Any ideas?

    FalloutNV.esm

    DeadMoney.esm

    HonestHearts.esm

    OldWorldBlues.esm

    LonesomeRoad.esm

    GunRunnersArsenal.esm

    ClassicPack.esm

    MercenaryPack.esm

    TribalPack.esm

    CaravanPack.esm

    YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

    Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm

    Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm

    Project Nevada - Core.esm

    Vurt's WFO.esm

    FCOMaster.esm

    NevadaSkies.esm

    YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

    FCO - Race Addon.esp

    FCO - NPC Changes.esp

    ILO - PipBoy Light.esp

    ILO - YUP Patch.esp

    The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

    Better Pickup Prompt.esp

    JSawyer Ultimate.esp

    delilah.esp

    Unofficial Patch Plus.esp

    Convenient Fast Travel Markers.esp

    Pickpocket Overhaul.esp

    FCO - Delilah.esp

    BushSounds.esp

    Quest Item Hider.esp

    FCO + JSawyer UE.esp

    FCO + YUP.esp

    FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp

    FCO - PathFixing Vanilla.esp

    FCO - GlowingOne.esp

    HZNovacCampfire.esp

    RAD_RaulAsDannyOverhaul.esp

    Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp

    ILO - GS Shack.esp

    submitted by /u/Ireng0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment