• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | What in the goddamn

    Fallout: New Vegas | What in the goddamn


    What in the goddamn

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:52 PM PST

    Let me hit that real quick..

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Benny from Fallout New Vegas in Vegas

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    When a group of enemys makes u run off so u come back at max lvl.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    F04 dialogue in comparison is dog shit

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:19 PM PST

    So I’m staying at my relative’s house for the holidays and they had a small record collection so I just randomly pulled one out and I found this absolutely legendary record. I’m so happy right now lol

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:03 PM PST

    Need both on new gen consoles ASAP!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:18 PM PST

    Police dogs playing poker | Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:19 AM PST

    Very familiar.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:39 AM PST

    Help

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:50 AM PST

    I'm vilified with Legion, and I'm trying to get to the weather station, but every time I go into Ceaser's tent, I die, since even though I'm wearing legion armor, the dogs attack me. I got this far avoiding dogs, but I can't get farther. Ideas? Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/Carb0n_C0py
    [link] [comments]

    Can I Install DLCs Mid Play-through?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Hey there guys, just a quick question. Looking to install some of the DLCs, and was wondering if it's safe to do so on my level 10 account. Or would it be better to start a new game?

    submitted by /u/PhoMark
    [link] [comments]

    Not in the picture, the radscorpion who just attacked me, then waited politely for Holmes to talk to me about starry caps before continuing trying tro kill me.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Just got it on Xbox One with game pass

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:24 AM PST

    So, just finished installing the game and to my surprise, it's in Spanish. And not even Mexican Spanish, is in European spanish...

    I don't see any language options in game, first time this happens to me my Xbox setting are in English

    Does anybody knows if it's possible to get it in English? Thanks in advance I just can't play this without the original language

    submitted by /u/Lefffs
    [link] [comments]

    A legion spy playthrough recommendations

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:53 AM PST

    I want to complete my first legion run and try a playstyle i didnt use before - stealth. Any suggestions about SPECIAL, percs, weapons and armour are welcome

    submitted by /u/retarded_samurai
    [link] [comments]

    Boone is Squidward, because of course

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    I had to ring a ding do it to em

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Merge Plugins not working with MO2

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:08 AM PST

    So I wanted to merge some plugins but when I opened the programm and choose Fallout NV and its install directory, it only showed me the Fallout NV and all its DLC esm's. When I went in to options and choose "im using Mod Organizer" and put in its install directory it still didnt work, even when I choose "im using Nexus Mod Manager".

    submitted by /u/BoneCrusher03
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm. This seems, familiar.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:03 PM PST

    Found out the Ulysses and the Biological Research Station share a voice actor, now I can't stop imagining Ulysses talking like him.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:28 AM PST

    [Spoiler] 'Finding it though, that's not the hard part. It's letting go'. How FNV: Dead Money has changed me.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:24 PM PST

    First of all, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, and the poor structure. English isn't my second language or anything like that. I'm just shite at it.

    Anyway, recently I' completed the Dead Money dlc and I beleive that the ending perfectly shows how we can be corrupted by greed. At the start and for most of the game I, and i bet most people were too, only wanted to complete the dlc by having the most fun i could and experience how to game was intended to be experienced. I had no desire to use glitches and exploits etc during the course of the whole playthrough. Right up until the very end all I wanted to do was get through the dlc, yet the second I saw the gold bars and more importantly their value, they became the priority, more important than the story, more important than the experience and more important than the fun. I tried numerous times to escape both endings with all the gold bars, as painfully slow as it was. After I had tired that out I started to search for walkthroughs and guides, but when I found out none of them were a legitimate way, I didn't even think twice to break what I had previously been so intent on not doing and looked at how to exploit the game into leaving with all gold bars. I found a decent guide on doing it and began to read, It's only when I looked at the comments when I saw somebody quote the final line of the end slideshow, 'An illusion that you can begin again, change your fortunes. Finding it though, that's not the hard part. It's letting go' It took me a couple of seconds to think what this could of meant, but then it clicked. How this entire dlc I've struggled hard to complete, put in hours and hours of work, only for me to throw that away in favour of getting rich and the money is now getting in the way of me enjoying myself. The ending, which I had been looking forward to and putting in all this work to getting to was being ignored in favour of taking home the gold. I weren't listening to the dialogue, I weren't focussing on what was happening. All my concentration was going into the gold. I had become corrupted by greed and was now no better than Elijah. And like the narrator said, it took more willpower to drop most of the gold bars than it did to get through the whole journey that the dlc has took me on, and it took a lot of willpower to do that. This experienced has not only opened my eyes on the ingame world, but has made me see the real world clearer too. If I am willing to drop all my morals and beliefs of a game in order to get money in a game, then how quickly would I dispose of my ethics and morals in real life, with money that means something and how money has the power and control over me that it can force me to turn against everything I beleive in and become an dispicable, evil human being. I have realised how it is important not to let anything other than yourself to rule your life, I found it way more enjoyable finishing the ending with 5 gold bars (which I still emptied 80% if my inventory to make space for) than the frustration of trying to leave with the whole shabang and you will enjoy yourself and live a better life spending your money on things that make you happy and not being frugal and hoarding it. Dead Money has made me a better person, and while the dlc itself I felt was fairly boring and lacklustre, the ending and the message I've come away with is the best I've experienced in any game, book or movie and will last my whole life. Im yet to play Lonesome Road or Old World Blues, so who knows, maybe they can produce another masterpiece of an ending. All I have to say is: Bravo Obsidian, Bravo.

    submitted by /u/ResidentEvilKnievel
    [link] [comments]

    Real-life 1955 booklet on the effects of atomic tests in the Nevada Test Site, reminded me of F:NV.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Would anyone be interested in seeing my playthrough using only a BB gun on 1 hp?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:13 AM PST

    I recorded the whole thing and am editing it currently to upload to youtube

    submitted by /u/GeorgeeWilsonn
    [link] [comments]

    House is a dead end

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Caesar was right all along. Siding with House is a dead end. He has no vision other than New Vegas. He's an elitist. A one man Brotherhood of Steel. You get to enter The Strip only if you've got the right amount of caps for it. What's he gonna do? Build a bunch of resorts next? He's all about business. The best choice really would be NCR coz they've already got the system and hierarchy all mapped out. People in place already doing their jobs. Are they spread too thin? Then they need to organize themselves more efficiently is all.

    submitted by /u/kimsheeran
    [link] [comments]

    Can you change the power out put at Helios 1?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    A while ago I did the quest for Helios one and sent power to the NCR but I recently found Euchlds range finder can I change the output of the power to Archimedes 2?

    submitted by /u/HanDu0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment