• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | Mojave reinforcements

    Fallout: New Vegas | Mojave reinforcements


    Mojave reinforcements

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:44 PM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Boone is here to have a good time on the Strip.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:25 PM PST

    When you see a town of double-backstabbing, double-crossing, degenerate whores, it's time to take the theatrical action.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:06 AM PST

    With Reddit conquered, we'll have the Internet annexed by the year's out

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:57 AM PST

    Miracle of Sound just made a song on New Vegas

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:29 AM PST

    cannibal johnson walking in like it's nothing

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:34 AM PST

    FALLOUT NEW VEGAS SONG - Mojave Song by Miracle Of Sound

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Reload sounds not fading from a distance.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    I have Boone as a companion. If Boone is at a distance, and reloads his hunting rifle, I can hear the sound really clearly. There isn't a fade for the reload sound when at a distance.

    I have many mods (none of them directly affects sounds), but I only started to notice the issue now.

    submitted by /u/Northman_Bomber
    [link] [comments]

    Can I uninstall More Perks mid playthrough if I never picked one of the perks?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:31 AM PST

    The mod is horribly balanced and I wish to get rid of it. The original perks are great and I rather use just them, the issue is that I can't tell which perks are from the mod or base game sometimes so I want to remove them. I'm level 14 right now. Can I uninstall it without bricking my playthrough?

    submitted by /u/XeElectrik
    [link] [comments]

    Project nevada console adding perks

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    I like much of project nevada but i dont like the cyberware thing because i dont like that you need to waste perks to get the implants you want. I dont want to remove that module because i worry about issues from removing a mod mid playthrough.

    My point is i realized i could basically fix this my just adding the perks through the console. the data sheet says XX00A722 and XX00A721 i know XX refers to the load order number for the load order module (in this case 13)

    the command "player.addperk 1300A722" should work right? It isnt for some reason. Would it likely break if i just removed cyberware? am i making a mistake? can anyone think of a workaround for this?

    submitted by /u/sirhobbles
    [link] [comments]

    Performance mods?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    I've noticed there are a lot of performance based mod guides around and I've followed every one of them. No matter what I do I still notice stuttering and other performance problems with my game. My laptop specs aren't great, but I should be able to run this game with no issues.

    With that being said, can someone point me to the right direction for setting this game up for better performance?

    submitted by /u/stnmltn
    [link] [comments]

    You've moped around about your wife for the last time.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:02 AM PST

    How old were you when you figured out you could rename any mp3 you want to MUS_Johnny_Guitar in the Steam folder and never have Johnny "play it again" ever again?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:40 PM PST

    I was today years old. My choice was "Orange Colored Sky" from the FNV trailer.

    submitted by /u/MajorDoon
    [link] [comments]

    Not enjoying the game, please help

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:53 AM PST

    Coming from the Elder's Scrolls franchise here.

    Really frustrated with the game right now. I made my character a diplomatic type, and I was hoping I could avoid most combat by sneaking around or talking my way out.

    I have 50 sneak at level 6, and I can't sneak past anything so I'm forced into combat. Combat feels absolutely awful (constantly feels like I'm missing shots that are supposed to hit) and I'm constantly dying.

    Should I just make a new character with combat skills? Or are there tips to make my character work?

    Really want to enjoy this game, so any tips are welcome. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/qtUnicorn
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed for Arcade Gannon's quest line

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:47 PM PST

    So, when i did Arcade's quest i got all of the remnants together without a fuss, and did everything in the bunker without any trouble. I told them to support the NCR at the dam and when Moreno walked out i didn't convince him to stay so i killed him, Arcade talked about it but unbeknownst to me, he didn't talk about whether or not to stay in Freeside or fight at the dam. As i thought it would be later, i talked to the remnants and they did their spiel and i got the power armour training and then left the room, now by this point i was expecting Arcade to talk to me about staying in Freeside or not but he never did (also for the record it did complete For Auld Lang Syne after talking with Arcade after Moreno's death). I left the bunker, reentered it, dismissed him as a companion and re acquired him as a companion, i even unlocked the room the remnants were in via console commands to see if that would trigger it but it didn't. I've tried speaking with him with no luck, I've looked up guides for this on google but can't find any thing like this, any help would be appreciated.

    (also regarding reputation and karma, my karma is super high, i am idolized by Freeside, idolized and a member of the followers of the apocalypse, idolized by the NCR, and vilified by the Legion).

    submitted by /u/TectalHarbor994
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with modding using FOMM

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:08 PM PST

    So i've just built my new pc and downloaded fallout new vegas and FOMM but for some reason when i try to add a fomod to the list it just crashes and says that it throws info it may into the crashdump, so i decided to take a look but because im not that good with code and the type of langugae it has i was wondering if one you magnificent people could help me with this problem.

    lauantai 30. marraskuu 2019 - 7.03.49

    Fomm 0.13.21

    OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

    System.NullReferenceException: Objektin viittaukseksi ei voi määrittää objektiesiintymää.

    kohteessa Fomm.PackageManager.FomodBuilder.FomodFromSourceBuilder.BuildFomodFromSource(String p_strPath, NexusAPI p_nxaNexus)

    kohteessa Fomm.PackageManager.PackageManager.AddNewFomod(String p_strPath)

    kohteessa Fomm.PackageManager.PackageManager.addFOMODToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.PerformClick()

    kohteessa Fomm.Controls.SplitButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)

    kohteessa Fomm.Controls.SplitButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

    kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

    That is all that the crashdump file had, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ima_yeet_ya_ass
    [link] [comments]

    jsawyer ultimate causing freeze at the fort

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:24 PM PST

    i've removed every other mod, and it's definitely this mod. if i agree to disarm, the game freezes. if i dont and go into combat it doesn't. i have no idea why this mod is causing this, or if it's something with my save, but it's really frustrating and i'm hoping someone here has an idea of what could fix this

    obviously i could just not use jsawyer, but i really like the changes and i would really rather not. im also not sure if i started a new save entirely if it wouldnt just happen again

    submitted by /u/dumbassn7
    [link] [comments]

    Questline

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:03 PM PST

    What is the quest line for lonesome road

    submitted by /u/lil_kalashnikov
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 or FO76? (Ps4)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    Which one should I buy? I've played 2, 3 and Skyrim múltiple times, Fallout NV Is one of my favorite games, and while I love the base game, Dust (mod) is one of the best gaming experiences I have ever had.

    I like Fallout progresion and RPG elements, but being a murder hobo without much purpose is almost as fun.

    Edit: Why are you so toxic? Just recommend one, and if you can, say why.

    Edit2: bought FO4.

    submitted by /u/borlei217
    [link] [comments]

    loading screen crashes everytime i load my save.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:21 AM PST

    at first i thought it was the enb so i uninstalled that. then i disabled 10 plugins and it still keeps freezing. what do i do?

    submitted by /u/moe_al1999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment