• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Fallout Lore | How did the US develope the laser weapons

    Fallout Lore | How did the US develope the laser weapons


    How did the US develope the laser weapons

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:13 AM PST

    I've heard theories that the us made the laser weapons from a crashed zetan ship.

    I think this is true because I was searching in the room next to the Tesla coil in broken steel and there was alien power modules.

    submitted by /u/lkjhytg
    [link] [comments]

    Did the us annex mexico

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    In fallout bible I think it say that but in canon was it annexed

    submitted by /u/libertyprime2287
    [link] [comments]

    When did man reach the moon in this universe?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:25 AM PST

    I saw a post on r/fo4 showing the mural on the wall in the hall of freedom. It said something about a battle at the sea of tranquility, which is on the moon, with no mention of it ever again. This got me thinking, when did man reach the moon in fallout? Did it still happen in 1969, or did nuclear tech bring it forward? And who won the space race? Was it still between USA and Russia, or did China get involved?

    submitted by /u/a_muffin97
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any lore behind the Appalachia radio in fallout 76

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:27 PM PST

    Like what runs it and why

    submitted by /u/iplay2manyvideogames
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the optional assassination target in the fallout 4 Silver Shroud wuestline

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:05 PM PST

    So I always killed this woman in my gameplay , something about her seemed to have a sketchy drug addict vibe . But we never learn what her issue was , who did she cross ? Was she a former lover of Sinjin, a former drug consumer or prostitute ?

    *note , I apologize for the spelling of questline , I was so excited to ask my question I have lost my grammar capabilities in the process .

    submitted by /u/FactoidFinder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment