• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I'll take both!

    Fallout: New Vegas | I'll take both!


    I'll take both!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Me setting aside money for FNV 2/Remastered

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Tried drawing the Courier on my 3DS

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Tarot Card: The Hanged Man (Van Buren Enthusiasts know what’s up)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    I see the reference

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    I have three companions now because of the Willow mod I guess. Is this morally acceptable?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Drawing of my first charachter!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Still finding new quests

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    I decided last night to start playing New Vegas and I actually found 2 quests that I never played before. I have played for probably close to 200 if not more hours at this point and still find something new in this game. This is why I love it.

    submitted by /u/EaglesPhillies16
    [link] [comments]

    I suppose there was a stocktaking going on

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    You can see that exact moment my soul left my body

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Was at work today and saw something familiar

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    As I was patrolling the Majove...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    The first Fallout game I ever played was Fallout 2 - I was too young to be playing that game and most of it just flew over my head; still Fallout 2 introduced me to the world of RPGs. Unfortunately, at the time Fallout 3 got realeased I couldn't afford a system to play the game on. Then Fallout 4 released, you could say this game truly introduced me to the world of Fallout but today I just realised it didn't do a good job at it - However, it was the greatest Fallout game to me until today; whenever I discussed Fallout here on the Internet; I always heard/read "New Vegas" but I never thought of it to be that darn great... New Vegas is strange yet so real. From outside Fallout: New Vegas seems to be a stale & washed-out experience but when you get to know it personally; it's art, Obsidian a reckless painter paints a beautiful piece of art on a crumbling canvas and it is poetry - To me Fallout's greatest charm is in its World & Story and New Vegas did a hell of a job telling that tale to me. I wouldn't even put this game on a list as it is one of those personal experiences - not to be numbered. I still cherish this franchise because Fallout: New Vegas exits and not even 76 legionaries can take this feeling away from me. Thank you, Obsidian!

    submitted by /u/AliVVaris
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILER

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Why do i need to kill house? I was ok with giving the chip to him. Whats the reason? Did i miss something?

    submitted by /u/Denniskulafiremann
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas: Seattle Edition

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Killable children mod

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    new player? any tips?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    i've played fallouts 4 and 76 and i love this game franchise despite its flaws. so i wanted to play nv cause basically everyone says it's the best fallout. anyone got any tips for a first playthrough?

    thanks :)

    submitted by /u/stoof_the_oof
    [link] [comments]

    Need StealthBoys? Caesar's Favor is an OP quest.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    ...yeah, looks a bit different alright. (Still not sure what the hell caused this, sure wasn't console commands.)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Well I had a nother commision, rigth after T-60 and Made a X-01 Power Armor Patch ;)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I would be fine with a NV remaster instead of NV 2.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    So, I of course don't mean a simple 1:1 remake with modern graphics and gameplay, I mean a game given proper development time, where the creators can use their ideas that couldn't be forced into NV because of time constraints, a game where the legion has as many Quests as the NCR. Of course I'd expect a bit more than just that, as a person with over 600 hours in NV I would want Many more side quests or old ones with new possibilities, I would want this to be a new game that simply keeps all the great parts of the base NV. And just to clarify, I'm not against NV 2, I would be immensely overjoyed if it were to be announced, however I don't see that as the ONLY good option.

    submitted by /u/BigBronyBoy
    [link] [comments]

    How to change the base language of the game?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    I got the game in my native language... which i dont want. is it possible to make it english?

    submitted by /u/Mikolo_Game_On
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment