• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Fallout | I've been playing Fallout 3 since 2009 and I only just noticed this sign in Megaton today

    Fallout | I've been playing Fallout 3 since 2009 and I only just noticed this sign in Megaton today


    I've been playing Fallout 3 since 2009 and I only just noticed this sign in Megaton today

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    They're right though. I do kinda miss the time when they were just a mostly harmless cult, rather than being the conniving evil they are in FO4. Their shenanigans in Broken Steel can more easily be waved off as a side group doing it without the knowledge of the Confessor.

    submitted by /u/Adarie-Glitterwings
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question regarding ghoul and human interaction in Fallout

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    If ghouls call normal people "Smooth-skin," does that mean ghouls can be called "Fore-skin" by the normal people, because they were there before the nuke?

    submitted by /u/Karmalondike
    [link] [comments]

    Map I've been working on

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Why are Raiders so obsessed with caps and other currency when they don't need them?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    The reason i'm asking this is because if they attack caravans and settlements for food,weapons,drugs,etc,why would they need caps if instead of buying stuff from traders and caravans they attack them?

    submitted by /u/Mrminutemansupreme
    [link] [comments]

    Do the FO4 TJJV Magazines bug anyone else?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Sure, I understand that these are postwar magazines, but they are made in the NCR, an industrial country which can handle printing a fucking magazine. Why do they look like they're hand drawn by a 10 year old?

    In New Vegas they looked like a proper book, not some homemade magazine a kid made, so why did the publishers of TJJV drop production value by 90% between Fallout New Vegas and 4?

    submitted by /u/ambrosemilan
    [link] [comments]

    Which edition of the game should i buy?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    After beating fallout new vegas for the 5th time I have decided that I want to buy fallout 4. Right now on steam the game costs 9 euros, which is dirt cheap tbh, however I noticed that with 18 euros I can buy the goty edition of the game. I know that price differential is small but at this point I can buy other stuff with this money like the witcher 3. So are the dlcs worth it or should I just buy the base game?

    submitted by /u/CMS3NJ86
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been playing Fallout 4 on my PC with mods for a while now but theres an issue.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    I wanna download the classic dialogue mod but its not on the in game mod menu. I'm not sure how to download a external mod manager and all I the tutorials are 5 years old. If the Dialogue mod is in the MODS menu let me know cause its awful trying to search for ANYTHING in that. You'll search the most specific thing and its just pop up the most random mods that you've gotta scroll through before getting to the one you need.

    Also im looking to mod fallout 3 and NV but that doesn't have the internal mod menu thing so i'll needa know what to download to be able to do that.

    Im really new to modding so if ya can help me out that'd be great! Thank you

    submitted by /u/ReasonedTwo
    [link] [comments]

    There will never ever be a series like Fallout

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Fallout is special in my, and probably most of yours, heart. Fallout New Vegas was the first RPG I've ever played. I picked it up for my 11th birthday way back in 2011. I tried it out and I hated this game. I didn't understand it. It was information overload. On screen prompts, so much dialogue that I just couldn't understand what the fuck I was supposed to even do. And the graphics were terrible. I stopped playing this game immediately after I walked to the graveyard and got insta killed by a giant radscorpion and played Minecraft instead. My brother having played Fallout 3 in the past and New Vegas, recommend I give it another try. Sure whatever.

    I don't know what happened but as I played and understood the game more I was beginning to fall in love with this game. Blowing someone's head off, planting a live grenade in someone's pants, talking my way out of situations, shooting my way through a situation. In my head this felt real. I can do anything I want and the world properly reacts. I began playing this game for hours and hours straight and started watching YouTube videos on New Vegas, the first time I ever subscribed and followed a channel. All the cool lore videos, weapon reviews, secrets I missed, unique weapons, hidden quests and places, this game was incredible.

    Then I purchased Fallout 3 after abusing New Vegas to death. I fell in love all over again. A whole new fallout world to explore with more of the same things I loved about the previous game. Sure, it was less of an RPG than New Vegas but my time was enjoyable. Exploring this dark, and sinister world. The depressing score, and the atmosphere. It was something Fallout New Vegas didn't have. New Vegas may have been the most fun I had with gameplay, but Fallout 3 had the best exploration I've ever seen in a video game.

    After playing both games, and their dlc with hundreds if not thousands of hours logged into both I was beginning to be burnt on the series. But this was later revived when I discovered a few friends at school also enjoy Fallout as much as I do and they introduced me to other games they liked. This led to me finding out about Dishonored, Red Faction, Wolfenstine, Dark Souls, Bioshock and Metal Gear. If it weren't for my love of the series, I don't think I would have made possibly one of the closest friends I have today. If it weren't for Fallout, I wouldn't be interested to even try any of the games I listed above. The memories I have from making internet friends, real life friends, love for gaming and writing, these wouldn't exist if it weren't for Fallout.

    Here I am, 19 years old, HS graduate, American Solider, still playing the same old games. There will never be a game series like Fallout. It's a truly special experience that no game has ever manage to replicate for me. It's my favorite series, and it's the only series I have a history with. And I'm glad to be apart of this community. I'm glad there's people like me who feel the same about Fallout. Some more or less strongly than others but we're here for only one reason. And that's Fallout. Whether you prefer the old isometric games, the Bethesda games, or Obsidians' Masterpiece, don't forget what you are at your core. You're a Fallout fan, and that's why you play these games.

    submitted by /u/barlos_bugo
    [link] [comments]

    What is Fallout 3's James' last name?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    wondering if anyone knows, or suspects, a last name for the protag-and-dad from Fallout 3? i'm making something and i wanted to refer to the Lone Wanderer by name, but i only came up with a first name...

    if they don't have one, i need one. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/MrDeadMan1913
    [link] [comments]

    When Fallout meets real life

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    The PVP in Fallout 76 doesn't make any sense:

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Why are you trying to kill each other anyway? Aren't you supposed to work together to rebuild America, if so, why would you try to kill each other? I've decided to rewrite all the vaults in this game so it'll make more sense:

    Each vault is placed in one of each biome of the map and all of their experiments are all one coordinated experiment by Vault-Tec; to see what would happen if you convince every Vault in West Virginia to go against each other, each Vault will be separated by a color. Vault 76 is green, Vault 63 is black, Vault 51 is light green, Vault 94 is white, Vault 96 is light brown, Vault 79 is dark brown. Over the years, Vault-Tec manipulated the Vault Dwellers in the Vaults scattered around West Virginia into hating the other vaults that isn't there and after 25 years... all the Vaults are opened and the Vault Dwellers inside are released into the Wasteland and West Virginia becomes a blood soaked place where fighting always takes place because of the immense manipulation by Vault-Tec and Vault-Tec will be monitoring closely...

    I'm not sure if this is that much better or it solves why PVP is in the game in the first place, I just wanted to share this little alternate story then to what was provided in the game, in order to make PVP actually the driving force of the game.

    submitted by /u/rapter2662017
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout TV show cast. Which actor do you see in what role? I'll start with Vic.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Elder Maxson’s confrontation is so well done

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I genuinely felt my heart sink when I walked out of the listening post with Danse and then BAM! Elder Maxson flew down to see if you had the guts to do it. He passionately defends his decision, scolds you and explains why he feels like he must be so vicious; even if it'll kill a loyal soldier. The performance, dynamic camera angles and tension built up made this one of my favorite moments in Fallout and a favorite to revisit.

    I know the voiced protagonist is divisive but the impassioned defense of Danse by the player is so moving that I think Bethesda should consider how to fit them into future games.

    submitted by /u/noahclira
    [link] [comments]

    Can liberty prime run on nuka-cola?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    If so what kind?

    submitted by /u/goedmonton
    [link] [comments]

    Is Arcade Gannon being unfair to the Legion?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    I started travelling with Arcade Gannon recently (I didn't spend much time with him during previous playthroughs, so I thought I'd do it on my pacifist character) and he seems to be a bit of a close-minded jerk where the Legion is concerned.

    He's generally portrayed as an intelligent, thoughtful man, but where the Legion is concerned, he refuses to even consider the benefits of the Legion. He points out their downsides, but he won't even consider their upsides!

    Also, maybe there are dialogue options which I just down't qualify for (reputation-locked, maybe?) but there doesn't seem to be any option to dispute his analysis! My character can't point out the fact that the Legion brings civilisation to the wastes, or that it solved the gambling problem in Nipton. All I can do is reference the NCR as also being flawed!

    Maybe I'm missing something, but Arcade is coming across as a real jerk, who won't even give Caesar a fair hearing, and just condemns the man out of hand.

    submitted by /u/TheCybersmith
    [link] [comments]

    Can you pick the option to destory megaton via orbital strike if you havent nuked it already? It'd be kinda cool if you disarmed the nuke but got a second chance to obliterate it. It wouldnt've been that hard to add it in since you can already nuke it so it'd just work the same.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Need help with the kid in a fridge quest

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    So I'm on Xbox one and I started the kid in a fridge quest but i screwed up a Speech check with bullet and he won't talk to me. So billy is just following me around every where. Will finding Billy's house find fix it or do I need to find a killable children mod

    submitted by /u/Jedi223
    [link] [comments]

    Creation club big bad

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Me: Oh yay! I'm gonna play some Fallout with all this new stuff! I'm so excited!

    Game: Corrupted.

    Me: That's lame. Let's try again, I should have fixed it now.

    Game: Forever loading Screen.

    Me: Aight, you know what? I should just throw out this shit. Why the fuck do they make these things if they break the game. Fix it Bethesda!

    Bethesda: Haha, company has monies

    submitted by /u/Furi_S_Poi
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please help me with my FO3?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    You've probably already guessed it from the title: I have problems running Fallout 3 on my PC (Windows 8.1)

    I already tried all ‚solutions' or ‚fixes' I've read about on about 2 dozen forums.

    Windowed mode, Run as admin, compatibility mode, Windows Live disabler, deactivating second screen, going to the .ini to tell the game to only run on two cores (had to change a 0 to a 1 and added a line, forgot what exactly it was called), all that stuff..

    The problem itself is that whenever I run the game; a window opens, dark screen, I can see it loading for 2 seconds.. then: crash to desktop. Every time, no matter what I do.

    I think that it might have to do with the fact that I own the German version of the game, which, apparently, was cut because of violence. Because of that I need an extra launcher which updates the game to the 1.7 version, however when I try to install the unofficial patch, hoping that might fix it, it tells me that I have an unknown or outdated version of Fallout even though it should've been patched to the latest version..

    So, if anyone could provide anything helpful I'd be really really thankful!

    EDIT: Alright! The game is running again. Now, does anyone maybe know how to change the ingame language to English? The German voice acting is really bad ^ _ ^ "

    submitted by /u/Z_e_l
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with Fallout 4 GOTY edition?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    I just bought Fallout 4 GOTY edition as a physical disc (PS4) brand new, and played through the first quest of the gem before deciding to download all the DLCs which I assumed were given through the code on a special sheet on the inside of the case. After entering the code I got given it presented me with a download for a PS theme after this I had assumed that the DLCs were in-built in the disc so I went to the main menu into the Add-ons section but all DLCs are marked as not downloaded. I am confused on what to do, can anyone give some advice?

    submitted by /u/MUnknown28
    [link] [comments]

    What is the probability of a behemoth showing up in lexington?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I would just like to know. Because I just found one show up n get hit by a respawned fat man raider.

    submitted by /u/Articfrostgiant
    [link] [comments]

    What are some things to keep me playing New Vegas?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    So I really love new vegas. I played it for the first time recently and I've finished almost everything I can in it, including the DLCs. I don't really want to start a whole new character, but I really want to keep playing. Are there any mods that I can install or is there anything already in the game that's pretty repetitious so I can keep playing and still have something to do?

    submitted by /u/itsBIGPOOP
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to replay quests in fallout 76 other than making a second character?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Advice For Early Game Fallout 4

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    What is there to do in early fallout 4? I'm level 7, looking for quests or cool stuff to do to level up in the starting area around Sanctuary. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/FruitBowl1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment