• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Fallout | I love finding cigarette packets in trash cans

    Fallout | I love finding cigarette packets in trash cans


    I love finding cigarette packets in trash cans

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    [200 years previously...]

    "That does it! No more cigarettes for me! I'm going to live a long healthy life and watch my grandchildren grow up!"

    [Whistling noise as nuclear bomb descends]

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Dizzywhiskers
    [link] [comments]

    Did we ever find out why Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution was one of the only quests to have skill checks?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Made a new version of the Courier Six custom figure! Courier 6, Mk. 2 (; enjoy!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I got my nails done for Fallout

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    I figured this would be the perfect place to show off my cool nails that my friend did earlier today, hand drawn, and we didnt time it but I'm thinking it took about 5 hours or more. Thanks for looking! https://imgur.com/gallery/TWtHtu1

    submitted by /u/xo_keenziee
    [link] [comments]

    I'm doing a video about the east coast fallout games and would really like some numbers I can use. For research purposes I would really appreciate it if you could fill out this poll for me.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    This poll is on button press and that's it, I'm just hoping to get some answers on what people picked for their Fallout 4 ending and so on. I hope you can fill it out.

    https://linkto.run/p/QVH9C240

    submitted by /u/just_an_average_NPC
    [link] [comments]

    Is a T-60 Suit of Power Armor, Paladin Danse and Righteous Authority enough to take on a institute courser?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Doesn’t anyone know the full story in Fallout 4, where the dude built a fort and stocked it up, and all the other people broke in and killed him?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    I meant "does"

    submitted by /u/Klutterman
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or in Fallout New Vegas the reflectors on the roads look like Nokia phones? Or is that just me?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Baseball fallout 4 build

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Anyone ever done a baseball build in fallout 4? Only using bats and baseball grenades as weapons and baseball clothing items? I've done a melee build so assuming it'd be similar build wise. Just got the idea from watching YouTube videos for some ideas for a new build.

    If not this route, what would be a interesting unique build idea? I've done the basic ones. Guns, science (laser weapons), melee, and hands and explosives, and a stealth build. Looking for a fresh spin having been away from the game for over a year now.

    submitted by /u/UnckieSean
    [link] [comments]

    This might be nothing but I saw that the bourbon bottle from the pre war sanctuary house is from Appalachia

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    How far away is Nuka-World from Boston? Around 20 miles!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I am currently working on a Nuka-World mod, and I asked myself: What is the distance between Boston and Nuka-World?

    There where some speculations a while ago, but never real numbers, so started to dig a little bit deeper. Warning, Math incoming!

    The terminals at the Nuka-World transit center mentioned that:

    " The Nuka-Express is expected to run every 15 minutes "

    ( https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Nuka-World_transit_center_terminal_entries )

    So that means that every 15 minutes the monorail makes it way from the transit center to Nuka-World and back. So it needs 7 minutes to get to Nuka-World.

    Doing some research, I discovered that the maximum speed of a monorail is around 200-600 km/h. I don't think that 600 km/h is the speed of the Nuka-World monorail xD So I guess it max speed is around 300 km/h, that should be generous enough. It is supposed to transport children after all, and slowing down from 600 km/h takes a while, such a high speed isn't suited for such a short ride. Even 300 km/h is a probably to much

    Using that data, and math, we get: (300 km/60 min)*7 min = 35 km, and this would be around 22 miles. It should be a little bit less then that, because theoretically it would be less then 7 minutes travel time (people have to get in and out), and the monorail can't go top speed all the time.

    So it would be around 20 miles, or 32 km. The road from Boston to Nuka-World would probably be a little bit longer.

    Yay, an age old questions finally answered xD Nobody cares....

    submitted by /u/RedMadCoder
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fallout 76 worth € 15.00?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    i want someone to make a mod for fo4 that lets cito be a full companion

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I just really want it. Cito is already a temporary companion as part of his quest but it would be so much better if i could keep him as a companion. I don't think it would be so hard to do for someone good at modding. he already has good ai and is already an asset in the game so it wouldn't be so hard to make him a full companion. there are a ton of mods that make new companions from scratch so this would be easier than that. I just fell like he would be such a good companion and that his character is wasted by just being a temporary companion.

    submitted by /u/comp_hoovy_main
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else find the timeline of DLC funny?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Like, the courier, who just survived the sierra madre, a hellish landscape full of traps, ghost people, toxic gas, etc, and most likely escaped with a gold bar or two, is now going on a caravan route? A little hiking adventure? What?

    submitted by /u/dextermined111
    [link] [comments]

    The Classical Music radio is gone now that the Institute had evaporated

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    My playthrough is ruined

    submitted by /u/Espoolainen
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a template for Kellogg’s armor anywhere?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I am trying to make the outfit, but I don't trust myself to make the arm piece without a template or something.

    submitted by /u/Mervac09
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas Realism Question

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    So first of all I'm playing on Xbox 360, so mods aren't available to me. I've been doing a hard/hardcore play through, trying to do it as realistically as possible. I only carry one long rifle, a pistol, maybe two, and meds and only ammo I need for my guns. Eat, drink water, sleep any chance I get. If I need something I won't glitch it or steal it in a way that's impossible in real life. No fast travel, no saving until I hit a bed. How else can I play more realistically without mods?

    submitted by /u/TakeY0Cheekz
    [link] [comments]

    What to do if I'm too weak to handle most guns? (Fallout 1)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I started a small guns character at strength 3. I'm level 7 and the whole time I've had to get by with the 10mm pistol you get given right out of the vault. I've had a hunting rifle, a desert eagle and a 10mm SMG. All of which I wasn't strong enough to handle. What can I do? I can't keep playing with one of the weakest guns.

    submitted by /u/bluetundra123
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer Mods for any of the (Bethesda) Fallout Games?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    [Skip this paragraph if you don't want backstory] So recently, my two brothers and I actually had the time to play games together, and we decided on Minecraft since my older brother doesn't have his PC (he's home on leave), and that was all we could cross platform (he used my Xbox). Anyway, we decided on the Fallout map and accompanying texture pack. Exploring the blocky towns of Megaton and Diamond City, as well as the rest of the wasteland; it was really fun. It actually made me want to play Fallout again, but with my brothers.

    So, my question is, is there any multiplayer mod out there for Fallout 3, New Vegas, or 4? I heard there was one being worked on for 4, but I can't remember where I heard that and if it was a reliable source. I know there was one for NV but they shut down with the message of maybe returning. I tried searching for some more results on Google but I wasn't getting many reliable results.

    I'm doubtful a mod exists, but I figured I'd ask the community if there was anything I couldn't find. Cheers, all!

    submitted by /u/Bluejamathons
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Mass Fusion bug?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    I can't seem to get the Mass Fusion quest to begin. I don't have a quest marker for it and Allie Fillmore only gives me generic dialog options. I'm playing on PS4 and have played a substantial amount of time since then without realizing the quest was bugged - anyone know what I can do to progress this?

    submitted by /u/thirtythr333
    [link] [comments]

    Who started Talon Company? Who's trying to kill the wanderer in F3?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Replaying fallout 3 as all I have is a ps3 right now (solid system I've had it ten years!!!) And sorta wondering if that's established in canon. Could be Tenpenny trying to fuck with you for not blowing up megaton fast enough(still deciding if I wanna be evil this playthrough.) Enclave? Someone else?

    submitted by /u/dopesmok
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4.13 - featuring 26 unique builds, and a brand new story - please enjoy!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b-U9UqnLbI&list=PLkvhWIFvR7tJ2ztUqmhzm2c_lSpWGaUAQ&index=3&t=0s

    This is a fan fiction movie for the video game Fallout 4. It takes place 13 years after the events of the game. Join Zoe, the Sole Survivor, as she shows you around 26 unique settlement builds in the Commonwealth, long after the Minutemen have won their war against the evil Institute. And meet Pi to the 6th, a leftover synth, looking for her place in the world. Together, Zoe and Pi to the 6th will embark on a great new adventure in post-nuclear Boston.

    Please enjoy and subscribe!

    submitted by /u/fallout413themovie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment