• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | I’ll be naming my next Courier “Alex Trebek”

    Fallout: New Vegas | I’ll be naming my next Courier “Alex Trebek”


    I’ll be naming my next Courier “Alex Trebek”

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:16 AM PST

    this man was such a chad

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:02 PM PST

    what a goober!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:52 AM PST

    That Quote

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:40 PM PST

    TFW everyone says OK Boomer but you were born in the 22nd century

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:13 AM PST

    Does anyone have a stable version of fnw with a similar mod list to mine want to share their data folder with me? My game crashes every twenty minutes

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    What is Life Like in Legion Land?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:45 PM PST

    Pre-release alpha battle music

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:15 PM PST

    If you've not listened to the official soundtrack release of New Vegas, don't worry. It released in 2013 with little fanfare, some time after the game came out in 2010.

    If you have listened to the OST, then you might have noticed that the combat tracks seem a bit... weird? Let's use "Wasteland Justice" as a quick example of what I'm talking about. It sounds sped up and twisted, right? It's several in-game tracks stitched together. The tracks in question:

    However, if you're familiar with some of the E3 2010-ish alpha footage that floated around back in the day, you might have heard the beginning of the "Wasteland Justice" track kick in. See here. This is far too fast for it to be the version we got in the final game, so, I'd conclude that the OST tracks are what was at one point going to be in the released game, or are at least based on them.

    If I could remake and restore them (because I'm not sure of the legality of actually placing the OST itself into the game, not to mention the game's intro/outro system for battle music), would anybody want that? Music-editing is something I'm fairly familiar with, so I don't doubt that I could do it. Here is a rough cut of a Wasteland Justice remake I just cooked up now. I'm also somewhat familiar with the GECK. Less so when compared to editing music, but I reckon I could figure this out.

    TL;DR, if I could 'restore' the 'alpha' battle music from the OST, would anyone like that?

    submitted by /u/Crimson_Knight77
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck off and die.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PST

    Just started my first legion character

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:59 PM PST

    The Mojave better come prepared for Biggus Dickus and his spiked knuckles given to him by his wife Incontinentia Buttocks, Hail Caesar!

    submitted by /u/DoseMeDos
    [link] [comments]

    Patrolling The Mojave Makes You Wish...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    There is this website where you just write something (a single word or a partial sentence or complete period) and the program it's going to neurally create cohesive sentences out of what you write.

    https://talktotransformer.com/

    This is what it automatically wrote "Patrolling The Mojave Makes You Wish" (5 different istances).

    The sentences originally where longer but due to time constraints, Obsidian couldn't include all the content due to time constraints.

    1) Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish you were an expert in all things alien, with one of the most beautiful and expansive landscapes in the universe to explore. You have to take on missions with some of the best combat that a shooter has ever seen, such as the one you've just seen here, in order to get to your true goal of acquiring the best alien weapons in the game.

    2) Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish you were a courier. If you're looking for a nice place to rest or pick up some important quest items, you'll have to find it on your own. However, if you're looking to make some caps, you might just want to keep on truckin'. We'll walk you through the entire process of getting from here to there, including an overview of some of the best weapons in the wasteland to help you along.

    3) Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish you could live on it forever. That's the feeling that drives one man to the Mojave Wasteland. You see, the man is named John Marston. You know what that means. And he's on a mission to stop the forces of Caesar's Legion from taking over

    4) Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish you were a desert dweller...and maybe even one of the original inhabitants of the Mojave. When you can't run from the Mojave's dangers, you can't run anywhere. It's up to you to find and survive in the wild, and the Mojave Patrol is your new protector. But don't let the Mojave Patrol get too far away. Don't you dare let them go...

    5) Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish you had a flamethrower. It's more dangerous, but also gives you more time to reload and use a more powerful weapon. It's not always clear where you are, and enemies often appear in unexpected places. Sometimes you'll even have to use the flamethrower to kill them, because that's the only thing that will stop them.

    submitted by /u/yotsmungand90
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for Tale of Two Wastelands and Fallout New Vegas Modding

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:45 PM PST

    If I install something like WMX for Fallout New Vegas, will it still be useable with TTW installed? I had read that they took down and wouldn't be updating the old ported version of the mod, and I had just wanted to know whether the regular WMX would still be able to apply to the New Vegas side of the game.

    submitted by /u/cycloa24
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Interact With Veronica

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:39 PM PST

    So long story short, she got stuck at the intercom in the Brotherhood of Steel bunker saying "See you around," I couldn't interact with her. I then went to GRA store outside of the strip and disbanded all companions, and went to 188 to speak to her, but I still can't interact with her. I tried looking up fixes but it seems these fixes only work if she's still your companion. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/filipinofox
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for Legionary assassins on hardcore

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    I'm playing on hardcore for the first time, I normally play on normal and it's mostly working fine, Old World Blues was a bit more deadly because of the stimpaks don't heal you immediately but I got through mostly with the help of chems med-x, psycho and turbo, but now I'm level 32 because I switched out Logan's loophole and I would constantly get addicted. I'm vilified by the legion and their assassins kills off both me and any companion I have. Any advice other than try harder? Because that part I already figured out. I also start to wonder if I will be able to get through Dead Money, if I'm this hopeless against the legion, the ghost people will sure wipe me out.

    submitted by /u/VeganGeek
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with FNV Ultimate Edition

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    I got New Vegas back when it was new and shiny, and bought some of the DLC (GRA, Lonesome Road, and Honest Hearts). I eventually traded it away, but recently decided to pick up the Ultimate Edition to relive New Vegas and play the DLC that I never bought. The problem is that only the DLC I purchased years ago is showing up. I am unable to start either Dead Money or Old World Blues, despite having the Ultimate Edition disk. Do you guys know what the issue might be?

    submitted by /u/Glacial_Self
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment