• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | Ultimate edition and mods?

    Fallout: New Vegas | Ultimate edition and mods?


    Ultimate edition and mods?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    I'm trying to use some story mods that need the dlc to work properly but they can't find the esm that they rely on to work. I haven't tested the mods yet to to see if they work or not but I'm worried.

    submitted by /u/hert76
    [link] [comments]

    Freeside

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    Running low on stim paks in owb

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    So i had about 80, and I'm down to 20. The stealth suit chewed through quite a few because it just kept injecting them, and I'm going through a lot of the quests in this dlc. Are there any good sources to get more stimpaks? Using power armor too which I know isn't helping.

    submitted by /u/CL-Young
    [link] [comments]

    Just a small shout-out to these two. Well written and they have pulled my ass out of the fire on many occassions.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    New vegas fan poster art OC

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Updates. Pimp boy 3 billion and painting guns. Now all i have left is the paper props and my duster.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    Should I return to FNV with the base game or New California?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Ever since the release of Outer Worlds, I've been very excited to replay FNV after such a long time. However, my time is limited university slowly and painfully consuming my soul and happiness. Should I return to FNV's base game, or play New California? I've played FNV before with the NCR route and it was an awesome experience. I've heard of New California and I believe it's amazing as well, but I've never played through it myself.

    submitted by /u/CelloFam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment