• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | Holy shit, this is so fucking brutal

    Fallout: New Vegas | Holy shit, this is so fucking brutal


    Holy shit, this is so fucking brutal

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    So I was returning to Krita and wanted to draw something from FNV...so here it is

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    So we were learning about the stock market in personal finance, and this kinda reminded me of something

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    Eyebrows disappeared after using the console (showbarbermenu) to change my hair style and color a few times. This might be dumb but how do I fix this?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:36 AM PDT

    Just got this game for ~$3. Any recommendations?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    I got the edition with all the DLCs off of Steam. I've played FO4 and a bit of FO3, and I also have hours in Skyrim FWIW.

    Any recommendations on builds? Mods? Companions? I know one thing though, I'm not gonna be siding with the Legion.

    submitted by /u/rattatatouille
    [link] [comments]

    Is realistic wasteland lighting supposed to be this dark?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    Burned man indeed.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    For the boys of the mojave

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Found a partial collectors edition for 10 bucks!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    Some places during nights look washed out or brighter than usual

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    So, I been really enjoying new vegas with all my mods, and one of my favorite is rudy enb, it makes the nights really dark and overall looks amazing. However, I wanted an edge so I can see better in the dark. Well, project nevada has a implant for nightvision and I implanted it in my character. Well now, places like the freeside or the strip or crimson caravan all look washed out. Not as dark as before and kinda blueish in a weird way. I only noticed this after I installed that implant. Its not as pretty as with the enb, so I thought it was the implant and I removed it however the problem still was there. Then I reverted back to an old save file and went back to freeside and it still looked washed out. I tried reinstalling the enb, and disabling pn but I got no results! Any and all help is greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/PremuimFiber
    [link] [comments]

    Outlook not so good

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    For The Republic

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    When did the vault 34 'incident' happen?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    When their reactor overheated and turned everyone into ghouls, when was this?

    submitted by /u/Danksalamander666
    [link] [comments]

    Is F:NV a good pc steam port?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    I really dont wanna get fucked over like fallout 3 with constant crashes. If i buy the game can i just let it play w no issues?

    submitted by /u/Greyhound53
    [link] [comments]

    Revised version of my drawing from earlier today

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    Have you let go?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    Hitching - stuttering after sneaking

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    I have followed the guide from TTW and have the game running well. I am not using stutter remover, it was causing stability problems. I dont believe my issue is the 64hz stutter. The game runs well with no stutter at all as long as I dont sneak. When I sneak the games get the stutter and even when I come out of sneak it still hitches or stutters. I have found that if I alt tab out of the game to the desktop and then re-enter the game the stutter is gone. Right now I am just playing without sneaking. I can play for hours as long as I dont sneak. Have anyone seen anything like this or know of a solution.

    submitted by /u/DaddyDoc
    [link] [comments]

    How to equip dynamite like a grenade?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    Just curious how you can do that, or is it a mod.

    Should i even mod fallout nv?

    submitted by /u/missile500
    [link] [comments]

    An uptempo version of It’s A Sin To Tell A Lie by the supremely skilled Quebe Sisters.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    (Request)Character Creation Plus Mod Link?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    Did anyone here have Character Creation Plus mod?It seem that the mod have been deleted since the account that upload the mod has been close.

    submitted by /u/quanggamer45
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap laptop for this game?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    So I'm selling my PS4 to buy a laptop is there a cheap one that can run this with a few mods?

    submitted by /u/Snowypig
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment